whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":2hhi50fs said:
Told the wife when she hits 40 im trading her in on 2 20's
A few years ago I took my wife out on our aniversary for our first night away from the kids... She looked deep into my eyes and told me all about how much she still loved me and then shut up and gave me a "your turn" look that lasted longer than I was hoping... I told her that after all this time my taste in women hadn't changed a bit. I waited until the tears welled up in her eyes before I told her I still prefered twenty year olds. :hide:

cow pollinater":ewsu3u5t said:
hooknline":ewsu3u5t said:
A few years ago I took my wife out on our aniversary for our first night away from the kids... She looked deep into my eyes and told me all about how much she still loved me and then shut up and gave me a "your turn" look that lasted longer than I was hoping... I told her that after all this time my taste in women hadn't changed a bit. I waited until the tears welled up in her eyes before I told her I still prefered twenty year olds. :hide:

. . . and you're still walking this earth . . . . . :D

cow pollinater":fgi3l5iy said:
hooknline":fgi3l5iy said:
How are you enjoying celibacy?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Me doin what I like
DSCF0239.JPG

Me doin what I LOVE
Salida-20111122-00086.jpg

Me and my baby Bro after one or two whiskey's at my folks 60th anniversary party. I am told that my toast went somewhere along the lines of "I would like to thank my folks for getting married 60 yrs ago today and making me legitimate". However I can't be sure.

scan00018.jpg

Great pics 3way. Thank you for sharing . :D

Everyone ,thank you for posting your family pics . They are all wonderful . :wave:

cow pollinater":3rnobbqr said:
hooknline":3rnobbqr said:
The BS is gettin real deep.

That is one cute little baby, 3way! My you are serious!

Are you having pheasant and ?????? for Turkey Day tomorrow? I don't know what those little ones are, quail, woodcock?

Gale Seddon":1vobgv0x said:

Are you having pheasant and ?????? for Turkey Day tomorrow? I don't know what those little ones are, quail, woodcock?

Gale those are Kansas Bobwhite Quail. The only problem is we took the picture in Nebraska without realizint it. Lucky we got out of there in one piece.
BTW I don't ever smile in pictures. Always thought I looked stupid when I smile.

Lordy, 3way...you look just like one of my brothers. :lol2:
That 3rd pic of you was downright spooky when I first saw it!
Oh...and he never smiles for photos either :roll:

Beautiful grandbaby too!

3waycross":2cm2re9i said:
BTW I don't ever smile in pictures. Always thought I looked stupid when I smile.
Be that as it may, a big SEG is sometimes hard to avoid

CottageFarm":3gyt54i2 said:

Beautiful grandbaby too!

He must be one handsome sonofagun is all I can say! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":jx8jce2z said:
CottageFarm":jx8jce2z said:

Beautiful grandbaby too!

He must be one handsome sonofagun is all I can say! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah...but...he's ornery too...hey, maybe we are related :shock:

3waycross":2ia5qmqy said:
Gale Seddon":2ia5qmqy said:

Gale those are Kansas Bobwhite Quail. The only problem is we took the picture in Nebraska without realizint it. Lucky we got out of there in one piece.
Musta took the bottle with you on the hunt. I swear there are a couple of mockingbirds and at least one woodpecker in that line of birds. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts