whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Figured I'd start. Post up a fairly recent picture of what you really look like, and if you have an off farm job what you do.
scaled.php

I do pressure washing and roof cleaning for the last 20 years. Helps me keep my youthful figure

We've done this photo thing a while back. Maybe two years back?

I am an engineer at a 2 unit nuke plant by day. I play with cattle on the side.

bhb.i figured id post this thread because there seemed to be some interest based on Iso's thread. last i saw anyway. i know for darn sure that iso doesnt look like no Val Kilmer. no more than i look like pitt :mrgreen:

I was hoping we could add this to the new photo board when it is up,,,, butt ....
I am game .

254310_2001587916065_1134577259_2404488_2227806_nMeFairmont-1-1.jpg

I am the owner/operator of a seedstock Gelbvieh cattle ranch.

556.jpg

Really wish my hair would hurry up and grow back out, I hate it being short. :(

I love that wedding pic of you two . FG :D

Hook that pic is in the country that ALA says God must vacation in . :nod:

What a great thread! HD, yikes you are so young!

Here I am with a couple of my best friends! Happy to say that I retired 11 months ago! Now I get to take care of cows and donkeys at my own pace...nice!

PIC00019-1.jpg

Me and my munchkin.

DSC_0535.jpg

I am an unemployed Land Surveyor. Temporarily doing anything to make a dollar. I'm not drawing a free check.

CB your not old your like most of us here well seasoned.most every1 i know calls me either grizz or old man.

Caustic Burno":wg6gegjd said:
Bunch of good lookin youngin's.

Dang now I know I am old.
Game camera broke after this shot.

038.jpg
Stop joking around Mr. Cartwright, I have known what you look like since the first day I got here. Nothing else will do.

66692_1538015802786_1006590033_31549682_1071036_n.jpg

Me and the wife at her friends wedding.

I am a welder at the family business Circle W Trailers Inc. Fool with cows whenever I can.

Latest posts