whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

mrvictordomino":1zktgbhl said:
mrvictordomino and family, I am a Process Engineer of textiles for Fruit Of The Loom. Been with the company 35 years.
Been a Polled Hereford breeder for about the same number of years. Great thread by the way.
You have a nice looking family Mr VictorD :tiphat:

alisonb":2xdri3ru said:
mrvictordomino":2xdri3ru said:
mrvictordomino and family, I am a Process Engineer of textiles for Fruit Of The Loom. Been with the company 35 years.
Been a Polled Hereford breeder for about the same number of years. Great thread by the way.
You have a nice looking family Mr VictorD :tiphat:
Thank you, I am proud of them, great wife :heart: and pretty good boys. :nod:

ALACOWMAN":35z5szyx said:
I think we're deep enough now into this photo thing,,, where we should have a swimsuit contest for you ladies :cowboy:

here we go down a dead end road .....

no doubt somebody is gonna get mugged or worse.....

think I will head back to the farm.... :deadhorse: :bang: :cowboy:

bigbull338":2953lbik said:
TB your not what i had pic in my mind lolol.i had you piced as tall wirey guy.
Use to weigh 135 lbs. ....long, long ago.... 5'10" tall....190 lbs. Use to be hard as a rock too....notice I'm using a lot of "use to be's".

TB you sound like me on the used tobes lolol.im 5`10 an 220lbs an baldheaded.i used tobe 5`10 180lbs with hair on my head.but that was years ago.

real bunch of light weights.....

At doctors last week I was down to 230. I have not weighed 180 since I was in the 9th grade. My fighting weight when I was in my late 20s early 30s was about 225.
but I was young and strong then....old and fat now....

short and stubby but my shoulders were ax handle wide and in days gone by, I have snuck up on a few big men. generally too small to be a lineman and too slow to be a back or linebacker.

thats sort of like ustabes

:deadhorse: :cowboy:

pdfangus":5eulhhba said:
real bunch of light weights.....

At doctors last week I was down to 230. I have not weighed 180 since I was in the 9th grade. My fighting weight when I was in my late 20s early 30s was about 225.
but I was young and strong then....old and fat now....

short and stubby but my shoulders were ax handle wide and in days gone by, I have snuck up on a few big men. generally too small to be a lineman and too slow to be a back or linebacker.

thats sort of like ustabes

:deadhorse: :cowboy:

It's he77 ain't it Jim. :cry2:

TexasBred":j824c4zj said:
bigbull338":j824c4zj said:
Use to weigh 135 lbs. ....long, long ago.... 5'10" tall....190 lbs. Use to be hard as a rock too....notice I'm using a lot of "use to be's".
190 huh.......... :bs: :lol:
Im 5 10 and 185

hooknline":3hszyrgw said:
TexasBred":3hszyrgw said:
bigbull338":3hszyrgw said:
190 huh.......... :bs: :lol:
Im 5 10 and 185

yeah but you are still young and strong.....

time will take care of that though if you are lucky. :lol2:

Strong yes. Young, fading fast. The 40 mark is coming up in the very near future. I think thats when young ends. But on fridays im 18 and mondays im 50

hooknline":9p2rq461 said:
Strong yes. Young, fading fast. The 40 mark is coming up in the very near future. I think thats when young ends. But on fridays im 18 and mondays im 50

I did not hit my peak until 35....didn't start going down hill till til I was well past 50.
the photo in my avatar was taken early this year. As long as I can ride I will be okay.

still think you look better than Brad does today....

hooknline":go6txmvo said:
You don't have to be 40 Hook -- You can be 20 & 20, or 18 & 22. The older you get, the better this works! However, I would not suggest 12 & 28.

Really cool seeing what everyone looks like....some are not at all what I expected!

This is me trying out my new saddle on my "tank" Roman this past spring. Not a great pic, but you'll get the idea!

image.jpg

ALACOWMAN":2hud1ss4 said:
id take a 40 year old anyday,,, there better where it counts :cowboy:
:nod: what's the use in having a shiny Ferrari if you can't drive it?

Latest posts