whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":3res9383 said:
Where's all these good looking women coming from?
I don't know but there's a bunch of them. From all over the world too. Heck I might have to post a pic of my wife just so they'll know there's at least one pretty one in the family. ;-) And Massey...don't even ask..yes she wears a ring. :lol2:

Chrisy , you are the only one on here that keeps getting younger every year. You need to share you secret stash of the fountain of youth with all of your CT friends .

I don't know not even had a pin and tuck yet, (not bad for an old bird of 57), as I go down in size the family says I look better, the daughters are requesting my youthfulness, although Natasha is 34 and is always being asked for her ID. and my Son Robert was 23 on Saturday, went out with his friends to a night club and they nearly refussed him entry as they wouldn't believe he wasn't 16, luckily he had his drivers licence on him. He said the girl went bright red when she saw his age. So must be something in our genes, both my parents looked years younger than they were. here's a photo of me and him together. the date on the bottom is wrong as we haven't put it right yet. this was two weeks ago.
063.jpg

hooknline":28guosz6 said:
Fess up chrisy. That picture was 20 years ago
Nope, that pic was two weeks ago with my Son as 20 years ago he was only 2. birthday in-between photo sorry 3. Twenty years ago I looked about 20 and when I went out with my Husband, he always used to be asked what's your Daughter want, in the end he just took it with a pinch of salt. It happens occasionally now and he gets rather upset, as he is only 9 years older than me.
here how about this one, after a hard days shopping....
021.jpg

hubby
411.jpg

me and granddaughter.
006.jpg

hooknline":2aq0ucb3 said:
Just tell him that some sob that is young but looks old said it. Youll be ok
Ah! don't put yourself down hook, and with a little dude like you have you can't be all that bad, he is such a cutie.

chrisy":3inj1nhj said:
hooknline":3inj1nhj said:
Just tell him that some sob that is young but looks old said it. Youll be ok
Ah! don't put yourself down hook, and with a little dude like you have you can't be all that bad, he is such a cutie.
He takes after his mom

chrisy":3672nxvl said:
hooknline":3672nxvl said:
Nope, that pic was two weeks ago with my Son as 20 years ago he was only 2. birthday in-between photo sorry 3. Twenty years ago I looked about 20 and when I went out with my Husband, he always used to be asked what's your Daughter want, in the end he just took it with a pinch of salt. It happens occasionally now and he gets rather upset, as he is only 9 years older than me.
021.jpg

What is that odor? :roll:
I think I just saw a spider crawl in one of those boots. :lol:

Chrisy

when my wife gave birth to our son she had that exact same picture taken as you, must be a woman thing, it is something I would never thought of, but yet one of the most cherished photo's we have.

Ryder":166fhhn8 said:
chrisy":166fhhn8 said:
hooknline":166fhhn8 said:
021.jpg

What is that odor? :roll:
I think I just saw a spider crawl in one of those boots. :lol:
You look great, Chrisy!!! Young wives are young moms are young grammies. S'all good! :D

Latest posts