whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey TB are you related to Rowan Atkinson...Mr Bean???????
Katherine-Mcphee-Rowan-Atkinson-33236.jpg

I was asked to post this I think she said she was someones long lost sister the resemblance is uncanny, must be TB's

Hope someone puts up a normal photo soon. When I come to this page now, I have to scroll very fast just to get by the weird pictures! Nightmare material.

Gale Seddon":31shb7lj said:
Hope someone puts up a normal photo soon. When I come to this page now, I have to scroll very fast just to get by the weird pictures! Nightmare material.
Yeah......this thread needs to spinoff the weirdo part of the thread....JMOP

1982vett":25wzr65s said:
Gale Seddon":25wzr65s said:
Oh he77 folks....work on your sense of humor a bit....Life is too short....I'll refrain from posting any more pics.

TexasBred":3l4dthdl said:
1982vett":3l4dthdl said:
Gale Seddon":3l4dthdl said:
Oh he77 folks....work on your sense of humor a bit....Life is too short....I'll refrain from posting any more pics.
Don 't have anything against what's been posted....just don 't think they all belong in the same thread....Return this thread to it's original topic and intent.... start another for the funny papers....that's all...

Yeah......this thread needs to spinoff the weirdo part of the thread....JMOP[/quote]

I was just getting to feel normal again.....

1982vett":1skysz52 said:
Don 't have anything against what's been posted....just don 't think they all belong in the same thread....Return this thread to it's original topic and intent.... start another for the funny papers....that's all...

Apparently the pic of the "Ass" was mislabeled.

TexasBred":3ftyiaxl said:
1982vett":3ftyiaxl said:
Gale Seddon":3ftyiaxl said:

Well since we can't talk politics, we can't post pics of politicians. Therefore this thread is not as much of a weirdo version as it would have been otherwise. Some of those faces scare the dickens out of me.

Well since we can't talk politics, we can't post pics of politicians. Therefore this thread is not as much of a weirdo version as it would have been otherwise. Some of those faces scare the dickens out of me.
image01313.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

these two are not to bad.....could be June and December in the calender? what da ya think?

chrisy":2hhrkzft said:
image01313.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

these two are not to bad.....could be June and December in the calender? what da ya think?
Uh.......No

When I get some free quiet time I will pull the real pics over to the photo board . So no worries about the weirdo pics . ;-) :lol:

Here's a real one.
Bull calf supposed to be mid January... hours old on Dec. 6th

IMG_8415.jpg

Cold one down here that day.

Oh yeah, I'm in the pic too.

Latest posts