whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":u20tinac said:
No pics here of me in my younger days. I'm pretty sure my "x" probably burned them all.

I discovered a whole drawer full of pictures of me without the first wife one day. She had been removed from all of them by the second wife with a pair of scissors. When I asked why she didn't just throw them away she said she wanted me to remember how good she was with scissors.

3waycross":2mjazeph said:
TexasBred":2mjazeph said:
No pics here of me in my younger days. I'm pretty sure my "x" probably burned them all.

I discovered a whole drawer full of pictures of me without the first wife one day. She had been removed from all of them by the second wife with a pair of scissors. When I asked why she didn't just throw them away she said she wanted me to remember how good she was with scissors.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3waycross":1euhqfjj said:
cfpinz":1euhqfjj said:
I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't disagree but based on the last picture here I think Suzie Q gets a month of her own also!

chrisy needs a month too.

Beefy":2rm32sig said:
3waycross":2rm32sig said:
cfpinz":2rm32sig said:
I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't disagree but based on the last picture here I think Suzie Q gets a month of her own also!

chrisy needs a month too.

I am thinkin Hillsdown, Chrisy, Suzie,Misty Morning(if we can get one in her winter coat),Alison,and Regolith now that we know that she is not only a Chic but a hot one to boot.

I'll let ya'll pick the rest. I just went thru the whole thread and was impressed for sure with the quality of woman we have on here.
Gals like Rockridge in Carharts feeding a calf at 20 below and lookin like a superstar and too many more to mention.

hahah to funny. That was not a calf i was feeding but a 1400 lb cow with bloat who needed some relief, kicking and fighting all the way. Thanks for the nice comment :)

3waycross":2jnsvhqf said:
TexasBred":2jnsvhqf said:

Better hope she doesn;t subscribe to the Lorena Bobbitt school of thought/action

dun":176lgga9 said:
3waycross":176lgga9 said:
TexasBred":176lgga9 said:

Better hope she doesn;t subscribe to the Lorena Bobbitt school of thought/action

It's always in the back of our minds ;-)

3waycross":hkvot2n7 said:
TexasBred":hkvot2n7 said:

not just scissors on the mind!!!!!
hatchet.gif

Oh! and thank you Beefy....

About 7 years old
1-1-1.jpg

High school - junior year.
2-1.jpg

College - engagement picture.
3-1.jpg

Wedding day.
12642_576960934666_116503641_34004490_3627549_n-1.jpg

ALACOWMAN":1w1l6498 said:
chrisy":1w1l6498 said:
425636_large.jpg
not sure who sent me this to post! can anyone photo fit for me please??????
good,, you got it... i was afraid to post it,, on account it might set off a sht storm of jealousy
:lol2:

Latest posts