whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

Showing71, congrats to your husband, looks like he and I are in the same boat. We both out kicked our coverage.

dun":2yglixcp said:
showing71":2yglixcp said:
And here's Iso's younger days...
Year old
4-1.jpg

2 years old
5.jpg
Why is he facing away from the camera?
:lol: wisea$$ Geraldo Rivera.

cfpinz":3gocq6ym said:
I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Pinz ,you are much too kind . :)

I agree with 3way, we have a lot of good looking cattle gals on here, wow . Much more than a calender full. :nod:

Btw the photo board is up and running, we will announce photo contest categories soon. In the meantime please feel free to start posting your favorite photos . Just remember to keep it relatively PG .. :tiphat:

3waycross":f304slpy said:
I am thinkin Hillsdown, Chrisy, Suzie,Misty Morning(if we can get one in her winter coat),Alison,and Regolith now that we know that she is not only a Chic but a hot one to boot.

I'll let ya'll pick the rest. I just went thru the whole thread and was impressed for sure with the quality of woman we have on here.
Gals like Rockridge in Carharts feeding a calf at 20 below and lookin like a superstar and too many more to mention.

HA HA HA didn't post a pic on here, I'm old, scrawny, and mean. I am however not hairy, SO THERE!

hillsdown":14lwqx6q said:
cfpinz":14lwqx6q said:
I officially nominate hillsdown as the innaugural Cattle Today calender babe! :heart: :heart: :heart:

He isn't being kind W, he adores tall beautiful blondes, so watch out! Make me wonder how that little brunnet wife of his ever fell in his radar.........

MistyMorning":19b06re9 said:
3waycross":19b06re9 said:
I am thinkin Hillsdown, Chrisy, Suzie,Misty Morning(if we can get one in her winter coat),Alison,and Regolith now that we know that she is not only a Chic but a hot one to boot.

I'll let ya'll pick the rest. I just went thru the whole thread and was impressed for sure with the quality of woman we have on here.
Gals like Rockridge in Carharts feeding a calf at 20 below and lookin like a superstar and too many more to mention.

HA HA HA didn't post a pic on here, I'm old, scrawny, and mean. I am however not hairy, SO THERE!

Hairy or not, (I'm betting hairier than Bigfoot), I'd love for folks here to at least hear an audio of your voice! Every time I hear that accent of yours I dam near p*ss myself!

MistyMorning":232w2oj5 said:
hillsdown":232w2oj5 said:
cfpinz":232w2oj5 said:

He isn't being kind W, he adores tall beautiful blondes, so watch out! Make me wonder how that little brunnet wife of his ever fell in his radar.........

I had a drinking problem. And she's a redhead at the moment!

Funny story: I was in Colorado back in October, went in some little bar in a ski town that I'm not naming here. When I noticed a picture of Lyndsey Vonn in the bathroom, I asked the bartender if she'd ever been in there. He said she pops in from time to time during ski season, even has a condo upstairs from him... A couple weeks after I get home, it comes out in the news that she is leaving her husband. Coincidence? You decide......

I noticed that Jogeephus has not posted a picture yet. I know he is an international man of mystery and all but one little picture will not hurt. I snapped this one while down hunting with Jo a couple of years ago. This pic was snapped after Jo polished off a case of his Grandpa's cough medicine trying to work up the courage to worm one of his wild a$$ brangus cows. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hide:

dr__Ugly1.jpg

I know him from somewhere, I'm sure of it!
Is Jogee originally Scottish? As in, he's one of the Edinburgh bikies, right?

Latest posts