whattya really look like?

Help Support CattleToday:

scan0002-1.jpg

chrisy":27gk90xv said:
Isomade":27gk90xv said:
8436cd35.jpg

Ok, so here I am.
That's very nice Iso, but a front facing pic: would be nicer...... :tiphat:
I don;t know, I think he's kind of cute with boots, big hat and shorts standing on the seat.

jedstivers":29p7u59o said:
He put forth his best side Chrisy, what more can you ask?
AND....as usual he's a watching while someone else does all the hard work. Maybe he's a learning too. ;-)

After reading through all 33 pages of pics and comments, these are as close up as y'all are going to get, lol... :p

shady.jpg

MM on a blue roan (yes, it is) Rocky Mountain gaited mare...

cortez2.jpg

And a 2 yr old QH colt...

Wild cattle... Nice picture.
MM. That is a real good looking horse youre on and i dont know squat bout horses.

milkmaid":rd47r79u said:
After reading through all 33 pages of pics and comments, these are as close up as y'all are going to get, lol... :p

shady.jpg

cortez2.jpg

I nominate MM for the Cattle Today calender babe
if i wasn't so old, fat, ugly and married i'd come courting :shock:
Great pictures MM, good looking horses too.(any new videos?

cross_7":2k1v944q said:
milkmaid":2k1v944q said:

shady.jpg

cortez2.jpg

Don't you just hate those bothersome little details :lol2: .

Larry

larryshoat":1byhgoec said:
cross_7":1byhgoec said:
milkmaid":1byhgoec said:

shady.jpg

cortez2.jpg

Don't you just hate those bothersome little details :lol2: .

Larry
:lol: :lol:

cross_7":cx4wn93a said:

Even if you weren't you'd likely find vet school's keeping me a little too busy for anything but studying. :lol: ;-)

I acquired a coming-3 y/o palomino stud colt recently... Should be home next week after finals and will get to try him out. Might get a video of him up, depends how he rides. LOL.

milkmaid":24a7or4r said:
cross_7":24a7or4r said:

Even if you weren't you'd likely find vet school's keeping me a little too busy for anything but studying. :lol: ;-)

I acquired a coming-3 y/o palomino stud colt recently... Should be home next week after finals and will get to try him out. Might get a video of him up, depends how he rides. LOL.

MM good to see you back on here some. Is this your last year? Our daughter graduates in the spring, she didn't do vet school but is ag major.

Tom- I wish! I finished undergrad (B.S. in Animal/Vet Sci) in May and I'm up in Washington at WSU now. Vet school's a four-year program so I'm not done until 2015...

First, may I appologize for two CT members having similar names. I use jillaroo and there is also a lovely gal 'down under' that uses jilleroo. Sorry for unknowingly stealing your handle jilleroo!
If you can deal with the confusion, here are a couple of pics of jillaroo.
fbpics1.jpg

fbpics.jpg

We live and work on a 1000 head cow/calf operation. Before that, I worked for an 80 000 hd feedlot.

I'm glad you pointed that out Jillaroo, when I saw you name at the top, I immediately thought of Jilleroo.

I will post a couple of pics of the English side of riding just to compete with the Western side of riding. :D

My Gorgeous (We never told him any different and he believe us - full of pizzazz) Pepper.

Showjumping

SuePeppyjumpingpartB.jpg

and Dressage
competing.jpg

cross_7":fxzvtqmw said:
milkmaid":fxzvtqmw said:

I don't know about ya'all, but I'm thinking about changing vet's!

f-g

I nominate this picture as the "picture of the day", I think it has a lot of contrast and depth! I'm impressed.

f-g

fbpics1.jpg

Hah, I see English and western styles represented, here's me in my new Aussie saddle....I've been know to sit a western or english saddle too. I'm usually the one behind the camera, so this is a rare view....

DSC096271.jpg

Thanks, Texasbred, my 10 year old daughter took that one ;~>. I've slowed up with the photos lately, been busy and, waiting on some new batteries for my camera. Just wait, I'll flood you guys with photos before long....

Latest posts