What kind of cow is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

In real estate, 'motivated seller' means desperate to sell or tired of it being on the market so long with no bids or not bringing the asking price..

Tomcolvin said:
The reason I'm asking is that a guy has offered to sell as such: the brown white red he says is charolais. The black one is her calf from a black angus. I'm not sure if the angus bull was full blooded because I never saw him. Both of these cows are to calve in March this year he says. Asking $1500 for the pair. I am changing out some dairy cows and replacing with something else, hoping to be a little better. Learning a little but needing to know a lot. They look good up close and are very gentle, like letting you walk up to them pretty close. They look healthy and good to me . Any ideas or advice appreciated.appreciated. Thanks

A young gentle bred beef or beef x cow is worth $1500 no matter what the cross. She could use some extra feed but if she is gentle and bred then go for it

The whitish cow looks charlais cross. There is definitely zero highland in that cow. Highlands are hairy, horned, different shape. The Angus cross daughter looks decent. $1500 for two docile young bred cows seems like a good price.

darcelina4 said:
The whitish cow looks charlais cross. There is definitely zero highland in that cow. Highlands are hairy, horned, different shape. The Angus cross daughter looks decent. $1500 for two docile young bred cows seems like a good price.
You don't know that for sure. Highland crosses are not always horned or extra hairy.

Latest posts