What happens when your dad drives your truck

Help Support CattleToday:

I haven't got any prices on fixing it Iam not planning on selling it so for what I do with the truck I will probably just leave it as it is. It only gets used around the farm so Iam sure more dents are waiting to happen! I try hard to take care of everything I own but when u use a truck for farming things just happen.

pricefarm":1pvyotex said:
I haven't got any prices on fixing it Iam not planning on selling it so for what I do with the truck I will probably just leave it as it is. It only gets used around the farm so Iam sure more dents are waiting to happen! I try hard to take care of everything I own but when u use a truck for farming things just happen.

Is your truck silver or beige like mine?

Calhoun Farm":326zbtmw said:
pricefarm":326zbtmw said:

Is your truck silver or beige like mine?

It's silver.

Well it happened again. This time I did it. Just got the new window put in a week ago and now its busted out. I threw a feed barrel over the tailgate and it caught my gooseneck ball and flipped over and took the window out.

pricefarm":3ggn2xi4 said:
U need one of those racks that goes over the back window.

Might just put a cheap over the rail toolbox in it, that would keep this from happening again.

Latest posts