What happens when you tell your wife her sister looks better

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
IMG_20150104_182945_672_zpsd66838ef.jpg

Just kidding this is what happens when a chain snaps when you are using a load binder.

Oooooooooooooo that's gonna leave a mark. Thank God it hit you where it could do the least damage...........

Just kiddin buddy. I hope it heals up quickly.

Yea that's a pretty funny VW commercial .....
Good thing it didn't pop you in the eye! I was winching a bale out of the bed the other day and ran out of binder so was trying to stand on the chain to get the baleto tip over and kept thinking" this is how people get hurt!" I kept thinking of that post where the guys dog hit the bucket control on the tractor and dumped a baleon him....I went to plan b and safely got the bale out.

BTW the only reason I am married today is my wife does not have a sister. I can guarantee you I woulda found a way to mess that up. :cowboy:

Really? You just posted you went back to work after a couple of months off. You deserve that for the post. :hide: Seriously glad you are ok, could have been ......... Listen to your wife! I know she is saying something. I.'m glad you are able to post a pic!

Alan

skyhightree1":34uprckc said:
IMG_20150104_182945_672_zpsd66838ef.jpg

Just kidding this is what happens when a chain snaps when you are using a load binder.
Sky that will go well with the rabies diagnosis! :lol:
You'll be the talk of the town! :shock:

Looks like it hurts.

Thanks yall.. Yea, I am lucky that it didn't hit eyes or teeth. LOL Alan what sucks is I was loading logs to have them milled so I could build another shed so was doing farm work you can't take a vacation from that. Toad all I sit in is fords 8) Funny stuff 3way. Yea wife is all on me about how I can't go to sleep and if I feel this way then its this if this way its that. I had my BP taken pulse etc lol That's what I get for marrying an RN. Brangus if I have to go back to that hospital I will tell them the cow head butted me. :lol:

That don't look good--your wife must not be like mine tho if she didn't go digging around in there with a needle and pair of tweezers to see if you got any dirt of rust in it, opening a hole up big enough for a june bug to crawl thru...Keep that picture and in 20-30 years, you drag it out and show your grandkids and tell 'em grandpaw got it fighting off a bear or mountain lion...

skyhightree1":3elw3kpy said:
Thanks yall.. Yea, I am lucky that it didn't hit eyes or teeth. LOL Alan what sucks is I was loading logs to have them milled so I could build another shed so was doing farm work you can't take a vacation from that. Toad all I sit in is fords 8) Funny stuff 3way. Yea wife is all on me about how I can't go to sleep and if I feel this way then its this if this way its that. I had my BP taken pulse etc lol That's what I get for marrying an RN. Brangus if I have to go back to that hospital I will tell them the cow head butted me. :lol:
My wife is the same way Sky, a cut and a small scrape here or there and she's chasing me around the house with a bottle of hydrogen peroxide like I'm going to die on her or something

greybeard":2tdap1uj said:
That don't look good--your wife must not be like mine tho if she didn't go digging around in there with a needle and pair of tweezers to see if you got any dirt of rust in it, opening a hole up big enough for a june bug to crawl thru...Keep that picture and in 20-30 years, you drag it out and show your grandkids and tell 'em grandpaw got it fighting off a bear or mountain lion...

It sure didn't and doesn't feel good :lol: Na no digging in my forehead no way :shock: But GB my wife des the same my saving grace was it was on my forehead had it been on arm or leg she would still be digging in to make sure nothing foreign was in there :lol: Good idea about the pic.

torogmc81":2tdap1uj said:
skyhightree1":2tdap1uj said:
My wife is the same way Sky, a cut and a small scrape here or there and she's chasing me around the house with a bottle of hydrogen peroxide like I'm going to die on her or something

I tell ya I text her that pic after I had to go sit down and she text me back im on my way.. She got where I was quick like she teleported there.

I tell ya I text her that pic after I had to go sit down and she text me back im on my way.. She got where I was quick like she teleported there.
Well, you got a good one--still worries about you. I been married a long time tho--Most times something happens to me, she just looks up, says 'oh, that's a nice one dear--you should be more carefull" .........then goes on back to whatever she was doing before.
(did it hurt the chain binder any? --them things ain't cheap!)

Your wife is right tho--a knot on the head that close to your eye or a concussion is nothing to joke around with.

greybeard":3qtesjlp said:
Well, you got a good one--still worries about you. I been married a long time tho--Most times something happens to me, she just looks up, says 'oh, that's a nice one dear--you should be more carefull" .........then goes on back to whatever she was doing before.
(did it hurt the chain binder any? --them things ain't cheap!)

Your wife is right tho--a knot on the head that close to your eye or a concussion is nothing to joke around with.

That is what my wife does too. As long as bone is not showing she does not care. She also has a pretty good life insurance policy on me, maby I need to be concerned. :hide:

Latest posts