What does your wife drive?

Help Support CattleToday:

TCRanch":2q21ldqt said:
True Grit Farms":2q21ldqt said:
ez14":2q21ldqt said:
im not saying they shouldn't know how to drive a truck i think they should know how to incase they ever have to im just talking about a everyday driver

You don't understand EZ14, some ladies like to drive trucks. My wife drove a fish truck when she was 8 months pregnant 2,000+ miles a week. Don't think for a minute because their a girl they can't do something. Some of the these ladies are so tough they'll chew you up and use you for fish bait.

When we lived in Austin & I was still in Banking, I would strap on my 4" stiletto heels & hop in my F250 4X4 diesel. Bless your heart, EZ14, you have rendered me speechless.
:lol: that reminds me of a lady i seen the other day she looked a lot like my grandma (very little old lady im not sure how tall but its not even close to 5'00") pulled up in a 2500 duramax funny to see her get out :lol:

Im perfectly fine with your guys (and gals) opinion i dont agree but if thats the way you like it thats fine with me

But for angus cowman he's a jacka$$ because i have a different opinion then him he has to insult me and how i was raised? I guess i like my "rathole" so he can go hump a stump

TCRanch"
When we lived in Austin & I was still in Banking, I would strap on my 4" stiletto heels & hop in my F250 4X4 diesel. Bless your heart, EZ14, you have rendered me speechless.

If I saw that I'd come with my hat in my hand to get financed.

I didn't read the thread, so I'm not sure where we are but as to the OP, my wife currently drives a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, with the Corvette engine.

Used to drive a 08 Duramax, Its now mine and she drives a 2010 Yukon Denali xl. 400hp, seating for 7, rides better than any car I've been in, and best of all COOLED SEATS.

1982vett":ij1okk31 said:
I think I got the sports car phase out of me when I was young.

I thought I had too until I saw the Ford GT a couple of years ago and I still at times hanker for my Alfa Romeo Julietta Spyder that I sold years ago.

dun":2wmoevss said:
1982vett":2wmoevss said:

I thought I had too until I saw the Ford GT a couple of years ago and I still at times hanker for my Alfa Romeo Julietta Spyder that I sold years ago.

You have good taste.

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-654994-s-429x262.jpg
poster.jpg

HDRider":24oonfrg said:
dun":24oonfrg said:
1982vett":24oonfrg said:

You have good taste.

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-654994-s-429x262.jpg
poster.jpg
That's the 2017 Ford GT. I like the older ones that looked more like the orginal GT40

I'm at Minute Maid Park with my son, daughter, and daughter's boyfriend. While we were in the ticket line I saw a young lady with a t-shirt that said "The prettiest girls drive the dirtiest trucks."

I thought about asking her to let me take a picture to post here, but quickly decided that might not be one of my better ideas.

Stocker Steve":531cjmpo said:
Craig Miller":531cjmpo said:
She really don't even need a vehicle since all she does is cook and clean.

Since I live in a very liberal state - - my wife has a 1999 Olds Intrigue. :cowboy:

Don't lump me in with EZ. Mine was all sarcasm.

I drive a 2013 Cadillac SRX and my mother's last car a 2002 Buick Lesabre, which gets great gas mileage. My husband drives a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado and our daughter's first car a 2000 Pontiac Firebird. She wants to keep it.

I am the wife, and I drive a FORD truck! I have only ever had FORD... always drive a truck, but can be found in the Explorer if hubby needs the truck to get feed or something. But I love my truck, and I take good care of it!

I am the wife and I drive a 2012 GMC Sierra HD( 6.0 Vortec). My husband drives and 2001 Dodge Ram (5.9). I am nice and let him drive mine to work sometimes! :D

For those that don't believe women should drive trucks, you have obviously never met my family. My mother drives a Pete with a whey tanker for fun, and can run just about any heavy equipment you put her up against. My sisters and I drive the skid steer on two wheels(as they are meant to be), and can back our 30X8 stock trailer into an 8 1/2 foot wide wash bay WITHOUT opening the truck windows! In our family, gender is not a reason to not be able to do anything, much less drive whatever we like. :cowboy:

Boot Jack Bulls":33tdpoed said:
I am the wife and I drive a 2012 GMC Sierra HD( 6.0 Vortec). My husband drives and 2001 Dodge Ram (5.9). I am nice and let him drive mine to work sometimes! :D

For those that don't believe women should drive trucks, you have obviously never met my family. My mother drives a Pete with a whey tanker for fun, and can run just about any heavy equipment you put her up against. My sisters and I drive the skid steer on two wheels(as they are meant to be), and can back our 30X8 stock trailer into an 8 1/2 foot wide wash bay WITHOUT opening the truck windows! In our family, gender is not a reason to not be able to do anything, much less drive whatever we like. :cowboy:
I'd be wanting to meet your sisters if I wasn't married to such a wonderful lady.

HDRider":jh1zwxyj said:
Boot Jack Bulls":jh1zwxyj said:

I'd be wanting to meet your sisters if I wasn't married to such a wonderful lady.

:lol: They are also very pretty, so as you can imagine, they do not have a hard time in the dating arena.

Wife drives a 2015 Cadillac SRX. Got a Dodge Ram 2500 crew cab with cummins engine for hauling cattle and other loads. Still got my wife's old wore out right hand drive jeep mail wagon too. Not much market for one of those with 200k miles so it just sits in one end of the hay barn collecting dust.

Boot Jack Bulls":6djojxnp said:

I'm a guy and I can't do that :cry2:

Latest posts