Name your top 3 tractor attachments and why.

Help Support CattleToday:

grapple, Armstrong AG hay spear/ pallet fork combo and my sprayer. I don't use the sprayer but twice a year but it is one of those things that when you need to spray, you need it now and don't have time to wait for the custom sprayer to schedule.
So far, I'm only spraying once a year but the sprayer is one of those things that is better to have and not need than to need and not have.

My 4in1 bucket, I've just been over picking up some pretty big logs with it and dropping them onto the fire.
My 5 tyne Keyline Plow is a good bit of gear very well built and has done a good job for me.
For a third I'd have to go with my old slasher, it has lasted well and has hit its share of big rocks without even breaking a blade. I just replaced the blades the other day, they were still cutting but I had it tipped up to do an oil seal that was a bit the worse for wear after wrapping a bit of wire around it.

Ken

my bale spears I built to double as pallet forks, not exactly the same but haven't justified the extra $ yet. One spear has slight bend, makes pallet stabbing hard. Grapples and bushhog
I have pallet forks as well as the bale spears. Quick attach. One spear also has a slight bend. Did I mention they are quick attach? So it turns out if one can't muster up the ambition to use the quick attach to switch over to the pallet forks and decide to use the spears to lift a pallet out of the box of an aluminum F350 there is an excellent chance of piercing the aluminum box floor with the slightly bent spear. There is also the possibility you won't realize what's going on until the back wheels of the truck are almost off the ground.
Or so I've heard.

Grapple getting a serious work out cleaning up trees that went down in the spring…heat index of 102-108 is not the best weather for chainsaw work but you gotta do what you gotta do

popped a seal on one of the tilt cylinders Monday...should get it back within a day or two...then back to cleaning up the downed trees...I guess that means the one on the left will be next...sigh