what are you listening to right now

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":1o4aey9l said:
y
Farm Fence Solutions":1o4aey9l said:
greybeard":1o4aey9l said:
Pollywog!

1. Shellback...I've crossed the equator.
2. Golden Shellback..We crossed the equator at 180th meridian.
3. Order of the Ditch..transited the Panama Canal.
4. Golden Dragon..Crossed the 180th Meridian.
5. Order of the Spanish Main..crossed the Caribbean.
If you have CallMeFence with you, ya'll probably join Royal Order of the Whale Bangers......(Crew members who accidentally fired at a whale, unfortunately mistaking it for a submarine)
And you definitly don't want to be in the Goldfish or Sea Squatters club........
:lol2:

A few more years of fencing, and we'd like to take a couple years off and cross 1 thru 5 off the list. Hopefully, no whales will be injured in the process.
yall can both bite me....there wont be any mistakes , ill shoot a whale for being a whale

Soooo you're going?

greybeard":3icdcnxa said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3icdcnxa said:
greybeard":3icdcnxa said:
Pollywog!

1. Shellback...I've crossed the equator.
2. Golden Shellback..We crossed the equator at 180th meridian.
3. Order of the Ditch..transited the Panama Canal.
4. Golden Dragon..Crossed the 180th Meridian.
5. Order of the Spanish Main..crossed the Caribbean.
If you have CallMeFence with you, ya'll probably join Royal Order of the Whale Bangers......(Crew members who accidentally fired at a whale, unfortunately mistaking it for a submarine)
And you definitly don't want to be in the Goldfish or Sea Squatters club........
:lol2:

A few more years of fencing, and we'd like to take a couple years off and cross 1 thru 5 off the list. Hopefully, no whales will be injured in the process.
I hope you get there...just don't wait too long. The sea is an enticing mistress but can be an unforgiving female dog if you aren't fully up to the task. TG and zirlottkim can probably attest to that as well.

Yes, she can be hard to get along with. I've got a few sea miles, but still quite a bit to learn before we do anything too big. We were pretty close to taking that break when the opportunity with Tornado came up. We'd still like to do it while our daughter is impressionable, even if it has to be backed down to 6 months in the Caribbean. I got a taste of it when I was 14 or so, and I think there is plenty to learn from the simplicity of banana republics.

Farm Fence Solutions":1xc5f68t said:
callmefence":1xc5f68t said:
y
Farm Fence Solutions":1xc5f68t said:
yall can both bite me....there wont be any mistakes , ill shoot a whale for being a whale

Soooo you're going?

You feed the $_&-(&$ whales for a month
So I'm sure to get a shot..I'll go.

callmefence":rn9me4gk said:
Farm Fence Solutions":rn9me4gk said:
callmefence":rn9me4gk said:
y

Soooo you're going?

You feed the $_&-(&$ whales for a month
So I'm sure to get a shot..I'll go.
Careful what ya ask for..... I seek the white whale...
ahab.jpg

"I hope you wasted half your Saturday on that Greybeard."
Well, between the doctors and my wife's orders, I ain't allowed to do much else anyway, and it didn't take long.

Latest posts