What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve said:

Went to a topend steakhouse last night. I had 25oz prime dry aged ribeye topped with lobster tail with truffle sauce and caviar. It was superb but it should have been for over $100. Daughter had twin lobster tails which were best she'd ever had. A friend got the 35oz tomahawk cut ribeye, she said it was good but a little overwhelming.

I want you to take me to dinner!

sstterry said:
ohiosteve said:

Went to a topend steakhouse last night. I had 25oz prime dry aged ribeye topped with lobster tail with truffle sauce and caviar. It was superb but it should have been for over $100. Daughter had twin lobster tails which were best she'd ever had. A friend got the 35oz tomahawk cut ribeye, she said it was good but a little overwhelming.

Me too!

Jogeephus said:
sstterry said:
ohiosteve said:

Me too!
The head boss lady picked up the tab this time. I've worked for this family for 15 years and they treat me like family. I am very blessed.

I'm up for adoption if any of y'all are interested. I had a pack of Lance crackers for lunch and a ham sandwich for supper. Joe, that Tomahawk looks excellent. But you can have the bologna!

Smoked chicken and squash casserole

3-EC1280-E-9-DB1-42-B3-A93-D-D585-DE7-E0-D38.jpg

My sister's 79th birthday BBQ was today. It was planned last Christmas at my house and I politely told them I was not going to do the cooking as I had hosted the last 2 Christmas diners, Christmas Eve supper, and last year's Thanksgiving Dinner. I guess I should have supervised the pit tho........I heard 'em hollering and walked over from my ice cream maker, and saw them taking some pretty charred chicken and sausage off the pit, which was a ball of flame.
The what:

Didn't take but a glance to see why it happened.

Nice going boys...!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol2:

Fortunately, there was plenty more to cook and lots to eat.

WCCO-TV viewers voted Culver's as serving the best fish sandwich in Minnesota.
I've never had one, but I'll have to give it a try as we have a Culver's nearby.

Mn Twins won their home opener today 2-0 but the big news is their new $27 hotdog this season.
They dropped the price on regular hotdogs from $6 to $4 so a $10 bill will get you a beer and a dog.
A close friend is working on landing a contract to produce gourmet 100% Beef hotdogs for a
minor league baseball team/ball park this summer. A lucrative market if you can crack it.
Hotdogs are the #1 selling food item at baseball games.

Smoked and chopped chuck roast.
Onions
Peppers
mushrooms
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Provolone
Over toasted buns

F1048-D5-C-65-E8-44-A6-BC7-B-2604-C9-CBA6-BD.jpg

Named'em Tamed'em said:
Do you call it bacon or rashers?
Bacon, rashers would be slightly thicker :D . What would you call it?

Ga.prime. I have a cast iron frying pan that I just love, my 'one pan wonder'. Fried up the bacon then fried the tomato in their oil or grease as I think you guys call it. Just before tomatoes are ready the eggs go in...so no, no broiler ;-). Thnx.

Latest posts