What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2ahvxh8a said:
ez14.":2ahvxh8a said:
True Grit Farms":2ahvxh8a said:

Fresh stone crab claws are the best.
Most of my family is allergic to shellfish so I've never had crab
That's a shame, can you eat shellfish? The smoked strip steaks were good also.
I don't know I've never tried. Though I probably will try it at some point

ez14.":1gyyzvdn said:
True Grit Farms":1gyyzvdn said:
ez14.":1gyyzvdn said:
Most of my family is allergic to shellfish so I've never had crab
You are missing out ez, you should start small and try some. I'd ask your doctor first though. If you live near Mt. Pleasant I'll buy you a seafood dinner. I've been traveling up there occasionally to a big oilfield machine shop we get drill-stem fittings from.

ohiosteve":1adono2n said:
ez14.":1adono2n said:
True Grit Farms":1adono2n said:
You are missing out ez, you should start small and try some. I'd ask your doctor first though. If you live near Mt. Pleasant I'll buy you a seafood dinner. I've been traveling up there occasionally to a big oilfield machine shop we get drill-stem fittings from.
I'm about an hour South and a little West of Mt. Pleasant. I probably will try a little and see what happens maybe someday I'll take you up on your offer

ez14.":2u1kx3jg said:
ohiosteve":2u1kx3jg said:
ez14.":2u1kx3jg said:
I'm about an hour South and a little West of Mt. Pleasant. I probably will try a little and see what happens maybe someday I'll take you up on your offer
I can't imagine not being able to eat shrimp. Be careful screwing with food and getting sick is a bad deal.

I can't eat shellfish either when I take a bite of shrimp it feels like my throat is swelling shut. I can't even handle raw shrimp bare handed, I have to wear rubber gloves when I go fishing and using shrimp for bait. Didn't bother me till after I moved to Fl. in 1986 then it kept getting worse, :tiphat:

With two moves in 9 months and all that went with that our freezer got emptied. So for the last 5 months or so I have been living off meat from the store. I am too cheap to pay the price they want for beef or at least for very much beef. Way too much pork and chicken was on the menu. We finally got one fattened up and butchered. Picked up the meat yesterday. Wife cooked a roast today. Oh the smell of that beef cooking. And the flavor of good corn fattened beef.... hmmmm. If I never eat store bought chicken or pork again it will be too soon.

DSC02007.jpg

Went to a topend steakhouse last night. I had 25oz prime dry aged ribeye topped with lobster tail with truffle sauce and caviar. It was superb but it should have been for over $100. Daughter had twin lobster tails which were best she'd ever had. A friend got the 35oz tomahawk cut ribeye, she said it was good but a little overwhelming.

Latest posts