We did it

Help Support CattleToday:

Your experience is different than that of a few others I know who tried Waygu. It didn't work for them and they have moved on. I could see if you have only ate grass fed where you might be impressed with it. We feed ours out on corn. The best steaks and hamburger anywhere.

Your experience is different than that of a few others I know who tried Waygu. It didn't work for them and they have moved on. I could see if you have only ate grass fed where you might be impressed with it. We feed ours out on corn. The best steaks and hamburger anywhere.
These are fed out on a corn mix. What did others you knew experience with the waygu?

Worked till late and then had to cook supper. Pulled out a pack labeled fajita meat. Well, all I can say is it was hard not to eat it all as it cooked. It was more like steak trimmings fajitas. Would have been better on the grill, but just cooked in a skillet.

Husband built a pipe fence that is at least 1/10 mile. I told him if he builds it I will paint it. I've been spending my afternoons working on it. First brushed with rust stuff, primer, then at least two coats of flat black. I have half finished and the other half is partially painted. I should get that finished today. Hasn't helped that I injured my left wrist really bad, but I'm mulling through it.