Vote for my daughter please

Help Support CattleToday:

It is the same girl. Notice the prominent cheekbones and the same smile. She would win hands down if that full bodied shot in the dress were her official contest pic.

mmmmm yummy...why are we voting on an english mag thing when yer in fl??

hellooooo!!>???? shes hot...does she wanna be a live in nanny or anything??

Ricker,

I tried.. no go. Here's what I got. Never voted before.
===========
Email This Page

Home
Admobile
Newcomer Info
Monthly Question
Travel Stories
Dining
Good Eats
On the Menu
Lake Magazine
Find Our
Magazine
Search
Advertisers
Area
Businesses
Subscribe
Advertise
With Us
Special
Features
Monthly
Features
V Magazine
Find Our
Magazine
Search
Advertisers
Area
Businesses
Subscribe
Advertise
With Us
Special
Features
Monthly
Features
South Lake Magazine
Find Our
Magazine
Search
Advertisers
Area
Businesses
Subscribe
Advertise
With Us
Special
Features
Monthly
Features
Talk of the Town
In the Garden
Dream Home
Links
Contact Us
Comments to
the Publisher

Sorry, you have already voted in this poll

MikeC":2bing5hg said:
Crowderfarms":2bing5hg said:
Any Swimsuit Pics? :D I need my vote to count!

That's rude Crowder! This ain't a Playboy centerfold or a "Girls Gone Wild" contest! Shame on you!

Can't take you anywhere............................

Now Mike, lets be honest, you emailed me and said to check the babe on the boards???????

Nice lookin young lady, you can be proud. ;-)

The site wouldn't let me vote yesterday, I tried again this morning and voted again.

This is kind of like voting for our governor this week-Vote Early / Vote Often.

Doug

Am I the only one who thinks this whole thread is in poor taste?

I find it sad that you would show your daughter off on the Internet like a heifer at a cattle show.

I would never post a picture of my daughter for all the perverts to oggle.

I find it sad that you would show your daughter off on the Internet like a heifer at a cattle show.

Syd,

You obviously have not been on the boards a long time.

If you were aware of the pictures of Crowder's wemmins then you would also be fallin' in love with this girls picture. It is such a breath for fresh air to know they still make them pretty and wholesome. Why if I was twenty or thirty years younger I would look her up - but if I was twenty or thirty years younger she would not be born yet, so that idea is shot.

Anyway, if the thread is in poor taste, you may be right, but we are still enjoying it.

Please vote and often for this poor child. She needs our support.

Syd,

Dad is very proud of his daughter...a very nice looking lady.

Remember the reason for his post here......"please vote"...!!!

Actions any parent would extend for a daughter to succeed.

Blesses and good luck Jaclyn!!!!!!!!!!

Syd Sydney":2ai1b6v5 said:

I am sure the picture was not choosen for every one to "oogle" at. Its all how you look at the picture... some people "oogle" but a father, mother, or most people just see their beautiful daughter.

Ricker is my Brother and he is indeed proud of all his children which he had to raise himself. His daughter and son work for him in the Land development biz and our Mother used to work there. We are not into googling pretty girls but we are a proud family of 5 generations which we still talk to and see our Dad and Mother on a weekly basis. We have deep roots and family comes first. Also me and my brother are in the cattle biz and you could not find a more honest partner.

She is a 20 yr old adult.

It is no different than being proud of your daughter if she won Miss America. That show is shown all over the world.

Those girls on miss America are in very skimpy bathing suites too.

Some people parade their kids in beauty contests from the age of 3. I did not do that but did not judge those who do.

Thanks for the votes.

Angus/Brangus":1yc1igqh said:
You ASKED for a judgement!! I have no doubt you are proud of your daughter! Place her contribution in the proper perspective. IMHO, it doesn't belong here. Just my 2 cents worth.

I don't believe he asked for judgement. He asked to vote.

Judgement
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Judgement

Vote
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Vote

Seeing as how the administrators have not deleted this, I don't think it "doesn't belong here".

You have every right not to view this topic and not to post. However, you DO NOT have the right to bash another human being's child.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Ricker, you obviously have a fantasic relationship with your daughter. A relationship that most parents do not have with their kids today (and it shows!!!!). Keep up the good work!

I will continue voting...

Latest posts