• Blueberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jogeephus":1fo2t1j3 said:
Beefy":1fo2t1j3 said:
i just noticed that you also left off Moonpie.

Would that be chocalate or banana? :lol:

Both are good but I prefer the vanilla ones with a Dr. Pepper so cold that it has ice crystals in it.
Nothing wrong with any of the choices but coconut cream catches my eye.

Apple with nice juicy sultanas and icing on the pie crust,, yummy.. Apple strudle with pecan nuts on top scrummy.
Pecan strudle a very close second,
Rhubarb crumble, and Apple with Blackberry crumble with fresh cream now I feel hungry. :( Oh! heck I like them all.

The two pies that are my favorite are not on your list. The old fashioned carmel pie and the butter milk pie top my list.

Yes, buttermilk is my all time favorite, then peecan, then cheesecake, then key lime, and then apple. Dang it, now I gotta go raid the fridge fer something sweet!

Pecan. I am not a big pie person by nature. I do like lemmon merangue, even though I probably mispelled it! Chocolate, too.

I voted for Blackberry. All though I like dewberry better. My favorite pie is Pinto Bean Pie. Can't tell the difference between that and chocolate

The list sounds wonderful except for Pumpkin.

I also like a store bought pie by Marie Callender. It is called Razzleberry. It is a combination of blackberries, raspberries and apple.

The best Coconut pie I ever had was at a tractor auction in Idabel Oklahoma. Man O' Man was it good.

It's a toss up between apple and blueberry. I bought an apple pie at a benefit for 35 bucks that one of my pseudo daughters made. Never paid that for a blueberry.

For cobbler it is hard to beat boysenberry. Dewberry will do the trick but those tart boysenberries are where my heart is.

Hammond's Bar-B-Que used to make an awesome peanut butter pie. Haven't had one of those in years but it was a toss up for me between that and pecan. Those native pecans are the best eating but the toughest to shell out.

Topkick":2n5hvlts said:
Alice":2n5hvlts said:
mnmtranching":2n5hvlts said:
Alice":2n5hvlts said:
Blackberry...blackberry all the way. The only thing better than blackberry pie is blackberry cobbler...

Alice

I wonder :nod: ummmm :oops: :oops: if You could pm the Boss a recipe. :D That sounds really good. :clap:

This recipe rocks... http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blackberry ... etail.aspx

You can also use the recipe on the bisquick box...just substitute blackberries...but make sure you've sugared them and let them sit in the fridge overnight...

Alice

didnt work spaced it from the periods hope it does now

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blackberry ... etail.aspx

Best pie by far not listed chess pie and a butter pie. Chess pie and chocolate milk the milk put in the freezer about 15 minutes before you wasnt the pie.

Alice did you et to much? IS THAT w hat allowed teh typo?

Just finishes a 1/4 of a chess pie when i found his thread?

You talk to me about typos?!!!!!! :p

Look, if ya' can't get it, I'll go back and violate copyrite laws and copy and past the recipe.

Alice

I have to admit.. I like them all. Give me a cup of coffee and one of those pies, and I'm good. :D

Latest posts