Very fortunate..

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
CB will it effect you if they have problems with Rayburn and Dam B. Looks like who evers in charge of releases, is setting this up for a disaster of biblical proportions
No thank goodness it won’t.
If I lived in Jefferson county I would be concerned.
Rayburn was built to protect the refineries just like the Texas City Levees.

OP
Brute 23

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I had to run to town yesterday and I saw 5 hobby tractors stuck all with their 5' shredders in towe. Guess they couldn't resist.

The best one was 2 were in the ditch of the highway. Looked like 1 was mowing in front of his house and got stuck. Then another came to help and stuck his right in front of the other. I bet they weren't 15' apart. I sent it to a group text with some buddies and one said... bet you $20 they had a ratchet strap tied from one to the other.🤣

I thought of John Wayne in McClintock:

... People! People! People!... You cant shred the gulf coast after 10" of rain...... 🤣🤣🤣

I will give them credit. No one will accuse them of being quitters. They were all buried to the axles.

Last edited:

1982vett

Reaction score
I had to run to town yesterday and I saw 5 hobby tractors stuck all with their 5' shredders in towe. Guess they couldn't resist.

The best one was 2 were in the ditch of the highway. Looked like 1 was mowing in front of his house and got stuck. Then another came to help and stuck his right in front of the other. I bet they weren't 15' apart. I sent it to a group text with some buddies and one said... bet you $20 they had a ratchet strap tied from one to the other.🤣

I thought of John Wayne in McClintock:

... People! People! People!... You cant shred the gulf coast after 10" of rain...... 🤣🤣🤣

I will give them credit. No one will accuse them of being quitters. They were all buried to the axles.
Lol…couple days ago I saw a lawn mower stuck mowing the right of way in front of a business entrance….along with the warehouse forklift they thought was a sure thing to pull it out….

OP
Brute 23

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
My dad stuck a zero turn yesterday. He had my son pull him out with another one. It's easy to do on them. They spin down before you realize it.

Latest posts