Very fortunate..

Help Support CattleToday:

CB will it effect you if they have problems with Rayburn and Dam B. Looks like who evers in charge of releases, is setting this up for a disaster of biblical proportions
No thank goodness it won't.
If I lived in Jefferson county I would be concerned.
Rayburn was built to protect the refineries just like the Texas City Levees.

I had to run to town yesterday and I saw 5 hobby tractors stuck all with their 5' shredders in towe. Guess they couldn't resist.

The best one was 2 were in the ditch of the highway. Looked like 1 was mowing in front of his house and got stuck. Then another came to help and stuck his right in front of the other. I bet they weren't 15' apart. I sent it to a group text with some buddies and one said... bet you $20 they had a ratchet strap tied from one to the other.🤣

I thought of John Wayne in McClintock:

... People! People! People!... You cant shred the gulf coast after 10" of rain...... 🤣🤣🤣

I will give them credit. No one will accuse them of being quitters. They were all buried to the axles.

Last edited:
I had to run to town yesterday and I saw 5 hobby tractors stuck all with their 5' shredders in towe. Guess they couldn't resist.

The best one was 2 were in the ditch of the highway. Looked like 1 was mowing in front of his house and got stuck. Then another came to help and stuck his right in front of the other. I bet they weren't 15' apart. I sent it to a group text with some buddies and one said... bet you $20 they had a ratchet strap tied from one to the other.🤣

I thought of John Wayne in McClintock:

... People! People! People!... You cant shred the gulf coast after 10" of rain...... 🤣🤣🤣

I will give them credit. No one will accuse them of being quitters. They were all buried to the axles.
Lol…couple days ago I saw a lawn mower stuck mowing the right of way in front of a business entrance….along with the warehouse forklift they thought was a sure thing to pull it out….

Latest posts