Value Wheel and Tire

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
I have 4 wheels and tires. Wheel- cast aluminum BMT for F-250 & 350 Ford. 1999 to present.

Tire - Patagonia Milestone. LT285/70R17 M+S.

What is an appropriate value to list on Craigslist?

20zbc50.jpg

33e6j9t.jpg

Probably do better splitting em .
Tires and wheels I mean .
I would buy those tires but not the wheels. Lots going to feel the same.
People looking for a set of wheels generally have a particular tire in mind.

callmefence":36x2fv0w said:
Probably do better splitting em .
Tires and wheels I mean .
I would buy those tires but not the wheels. Lots going to feel the same.
People looking for a set of wheels generally have a particular tire in mind.

Thanks. I wondered about that.

I looked on Craigslist list for tires and for around $1k there was alot of new wheel and tire take offs available for my Ram. I just ended up buying another set of BFG all-terrains for a $1k installed on my wheels instead.

Bright Raven":3bey7e6p said:
M-5":3bey7e6p said:
2k ... You should be able to get 1500 pretty easy

I was thinking $600 at the most.

You are selling yourself short IMO. I see wore out tires for 100 to 200 a piece all the time . A peson that will buy those is looking for stock rims and tires to put on a vehicle to trade or sell it. The tires are worth a 150bucks a piece and the rims are about 200 to 250 (IF YOU HAD TO REPLACE ONE) and they are already mounted and balanced that's 30 bucks a tire at the tire store

Bright Raven":2nmcezrs said:
True Grit Farms":2nmcezrs said:
Bright Raven":2nmcezrs said:

You'll sell them for that price.

That is what I was thinking. I assume Dash is joking.

No I wasn't joking but then again I am a salesman and make my living off of profit from the sale so yes I will price high and get to a point where we are both happy. Everything in life is a negotiation,.

M-5":8upm3gwh said:
Bright Raven":8upm3gwh said:
True Grit Farms":8upm3gwh said:
You'll sell them for that price.

That is what I was thinking. I assume Dash is joking.

No I wasn't joking but then again I am a salesman and make my living off of profit from the sale so yes I will price high and get to a point where we are both happy. Everything in life is a negotiation,.

Sorry. I didn't know they were that high. Thanks.

M-5":2nqzx4cm said:
Bright Raven":2nqzx4cm said:
M-5":2nqzx4cm said:
2k ... You should be able to get 1500 pretty easy

You are selling yourself short IMO. I see wore out tires for 100 to 200 a piece all the time . A peson that will buy those is looking for stock rims and tires to put on a vehicle to trade or sell it. The tires are worth a 150bucks a piece and the rims are about 200 to 250 (IF YOU HAD TO REPLACE ONE) and they are already mounted and balanced that's 30 bucks a tire at the tire store

Would you give more than $1k for the tires? If the tires were Toyo's, Nitto's or BFG they'd appeal to more folks. I'd give $400. for the wheels if...they fit a real truck.

True Grit Farms":3bv8w913 said:
M-5":3bv8w913 said:
Bright Raven":3bv8w913 said:

Would you give more than $1k for the tires? If the tires were Toyo's, Nitto's or BFG they'd appeal to more folks. I'd give $400. for the wheels if...they fit a real truck.

Says one of the Dodge Boys! Bwahahahahaha!

TennesseeTuxedo":23uasfw7 said:
True Grit Farms":23uasfw7 said:
M-5":23uasfw7 said:

I'm really looking for an excuse to go back to Ford, but so far in 300k miles none of my Ram's have been back to the dealer. I still like the ride, size and looks of the Ford though. The only loyalty I have is to my money.

True Grit Farms":31szwff3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":31szwff3 said:
True Grit Farms":31szwff3 said:

I'm really looking for an excuse to go back to Ford, but so far in 300k miles none of my Ram's have been back to the dealer. I still like the ride, size and looks of the Ford though. The only loyalty I have is to my money.

I looked for a reason to buy a Fiat truck but to date I haven't found one.

True Grit Farms":23w9pnrw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":23w9pnrw said:
True Grit Farms":23w9pnrw said:

WHat yall don't understand is that Ford drivers aint real smart to begin with so its pretty easy to get them to part with their money

M-5":2f1qvt6m said:
True Grit Farms":2f1qvt6m said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2f1qvt6m said:

WHat yall don't understand is that Ford drivers aint real smart to begin with so its pretty easy to get them to part with their money

Don't you have some shingles to inventory this morning?

Latest posts