Update

Help Support CattleToday:

THG

Reaction score
Dear Hereford Friends,

I wanted to let everyone know that Remitall Cattle Co has laid to rest the 2004 and 2006 Canadian Grand Champion Bull, Remitall Patriot ET 13P. It was such a awful lost for Remitall and others that used Patriot a lot in there cowherds. I for one jsut go semen on the bull, quite a price, but Patriot is dead and I think that semen will go up even more, just like with 29F and Online semen.

I will be planning some trips next month to venture west to Idaho to meet up with some good friends of mine. Wooden Shoe Farms and Split Butte Cattle Co. is my destination and can't wait to arrive out there. Such a beautiful place they say, haven't ever been there.

Another thing is, I think that everyone, when the semen comes out and when this bull is registered in the AHA database, but Remitall Resistor a Remitall Nation Wide son, and I forgot to say that Remitall Silencer is also another grand bull that will play big parts in the future of my cowherd. I tell you what, these NJW MC WSF Trail Boss daughters are some darn good ones and keepers. They are extremely wet and have great udder quality. Also, the first Remitall Olympian ET 262L daughters that are in production are by far the best so far I have seen this spring, but I have a lot of females to see this spring.

Also, one more thing, if you all wouldn't mind, please keep a prayer in your alls mines for the Virginia Tech students that lost there lives two days ago in Blacksburg, VA. As I heard the news not long after the shootings from buddies ofmine at Tech, it really got to me. I was once a student myself at Tech and man I have been in both Norris and Johnston. It really freaks me out that I know where those class rooms are. My girlfriends cousin was shot in the arm at Norris the day it happened, and he is really freaking out because he sat next to a boy that got his head shot off, I can only image the horror. It really freaks me out.

Anyway, please if you all wouldn't mind, just say a short prayer for the lost and may God be with the family members that lost loves ones.

THG

hey THG IF YOU GO TO WOODEN SHOE TELL NEAL HI FROM CINDY JONES FROM MALIN OREGON.i to am sorry to hear the loss of the bull and my prayers go out to all that lost loved one in the shootings .cj

vs_cattle":23ti5ec0 said:
Thats to bad dislike when stuff like that happends to top bulls
freak accidents happend all the time I guess
- Isaac V

Yea seems real strange when another top bull dies at a young age and his semen price sky rockets. Hard to believe, I wonder if they also have a big insurance policy on these bulls.... humm :roll: .

Alan

Alan":34bxq4oo said:
Yea seems real strange when another top bull dies at a young age and his semen price sky rockets. Hard to believe, I wonder if they also have a big insurance policy on these bulls.... humm :roll: .

Alan

If I owned a top bull I would definitely have an insurace policy on him.

sedrick_hall":3pydplt2 said:
Alan":3pydplt2 said:

Alan

If I owned a top bull I would definitely have an insurace policy on him.
You and me both.

THG

cjpherford3":1y45arqq said:
hey THG IF YOU GO TO WOODEN SHOE TELL NEAL HI FROM CINDY JONES FROM MALIN OREGON.i to am sorry to hear the loss of the bull and my prayers go out to all that lost loved one in the shootings .cj
Thanks Cindy I will tell Neal that you said hi and again thanks for the prayers. It is still a shock to me everytime I think about the tradegy.

THG

Alan":83g9groy said:
vs_cattle":83g9groy said:
Thats to bad dislike when stuff like that happends to top bulls
freak accidents happend all the time I guess
- Isaac V

Alan

Considering the syndicate that bought an interest in him paid around $200,000 (Canadian) for that interest, I'd bet there's some insurance involved.

George

You know, those Patriot calves are darn thick and good appeal. Also, the BW on Patriot progeny here in the states isn't all that bad. JWR has a bull selling in there sale next month that had a 62lb. BW, sired by Remitall Patriot.

THG

suscofa":wl9d4re4 said:
You guys may be right but this kind of talk is borderline slanderous. I would be careful.

Don't confuse opinion and random thoughts with slander..... I'll call Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson :D]

Alan

Alan":1ui43qhq said:
suscofa":1ui43qhq said:
You guys may be right but this kind of talk is borderline slanderous. I would be careful.

Don't confuse opinion and random thoughts with slander..... I'll call Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson :D]

Alan
That is pretty funny Alan!

suscofa":2br5goxm said:

My statement wasn't meant as stating there was ANYTHING underhanded going on.

Only that, with a bull of this valuation, I'm betting there was insurance involved - and most likely a required post-mortem autopsy that would probably tell exactly what caused the bull's death.

George

All I know is that he got sick I think not long after he was crowned the 2007 Canadian Grand Champion bull. I can't believe that he passed on, but there is more Remitall youngerster bulls coming up that are going to be really exciting. Anyone on here used Remitall LAGRD Pounder?

THG

There are plenty of folks out there who would love nothing better than to bring a large, successful breeder down a notch or two. If there was something shady going on I'd imagine it would be out in the open by now.

VanC":3pjy662f said:
There are plenty of folks out there who would love nothing better than to bring a large, successful breeder down a notch or two. If there was something shady going on I'd imagine it would be out in the open by now.

I'll bite, why would it be out in the open by now? I'm certainly not trying to knock anyone down. I'm just looking at the big picture and trying to decided for myself.

Alan

Latest posts