truck nutz

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":82pu3qj4 said:
The toes you step on today may be attached to the A$$ you have to kiss tomorrow. :cry2:

There are fools out there killing people over road rage and things like the color of clothes they wear or for "cutting in line" at the bank drive thru.

backhoeboogie":3bvuob2l said:
TexasBred":3bvuob2l said:
The toes you step on today may be attached to the A$$ you have to kiss tomorrow. :cry2:

There are fools out there killing people over road rage and things like the color of clothes they wear or for "cutting in line" at the bank drive thru.

Boogie...it's sad but many young folks (and some older as well) never consider the consequences before they do something like that. Many have gotten away with everything else they've ever done and never been made accountable so they thing they are beyond the law. Then when you to hold them accountable you infringe on THEIR rights. Most people use to police themselves because they knew they would be held accountable for their actions.

ok guys im gonna jump in here.right an wrong is up to the person that has the bull balls on their truck.to them they may see nothing offensive about it.but someone else may not like them.so they dont have them.take me for intence if i had a truck.id have the loud pipes an whatever else i wanted.an that doesnt make me wrong or right.that makes my own person.

bigbull338":3sd05ebm said:
ok guys im gonna jump in here.right an wrong is up to the person that has the bull balls on their truck.to them they may see nothing offensive about it.but someone else may not like them.so they dont have them.take me for intence if i had a truck.id have the loud pipes an whatever else i wanted.an that doesnt make me wrong or right.that makes my own person.

yeah...what he said! :tiphat: my diesel has stacks....and other stuff no one likes

Latest posts