truck nutz

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":1dof0wpp said:
Gotta agree with you there, angie. Besides, my wife smokes, and I don't take kindly to some idiot telling me she's disgusting. I guess it's a good thing it wasn't done face to face.
Hearing you there Van.

This doesn't have anything to do with truck nutz however it does smoking. I'm trying to pull the rug out from under the tobacco growers but 9 years ago I quit smoking everyday I put the money that I had spent on cigs into a 5 gallon pail with a slit in the lid. Every year I take my wife on a carnival cruise with the money in the pail the first couple years I had money left over the last couple years I've had to add alittle to it. So either I'm not putting enough money in for the 2 packs a day I used to smoke or carnival is getting spendy. I quit when cigs were $2.65 anybody know what Marlboro Reds cost now.

Well taking those prices into consideration the carnival cruise has not got near as pricey as the smokes.

Well standing in line at the grocerie store on Monday the guy in front of me asked for smokes and the gal said $10.75 .
Our dollars are the same now also..........Do people quit because of cost...................NOOOOOOOOOO.......

angie":bzvd23y3 said:
VanC":bzvd23y3 said:
Gotta agree with you there, angie. Besides, my wife smokes, and I don't take kindly to some idiot telling me she's disgusting. I guess it's a good thing it wasn't done face to face.
Hearing you there Van.

What ever :pretty: :cowboy: there wasn't a female. If there was I would have posted it to show just how disgusting it is. Kissing a woman who smokes would be like kissing an ash tray. My wife took it up years back I gave her a choice needless to say she quit smoking. :nod:

somn":3o7kx1u9 said:
Well taking those prices into consideration the carnival cruise has not got near as pricey as the smokes.

They are something like $10 a carton out there on the open Ocean. You can only bring back one full carton tho.

hillsdown":nkc0tmn4 said:
I had never seen or heard of these before reading about them on the board. Must be an "American thing".

I do not find them offensive however they are in poor taste and is something you would never see around here.

Question for those that do have them, is your favorite radio show Bubba the Love Sponge?????? :lol2: FTE>>>

BTW smoking is very very unhealthy and everyone should quit, but I will not preach as I have my own vices that are not healthy either. ;-)

I also think Uncle Sam has enough to worry about besides this, like a trillion dollar deficit and the fine men and women fighting over seas.

bubba rules...i hear him everyday..the werkin mans thoughts out loud. you mut have siris or on the net to hear em in canada

Dusty-Trails":21c76ll9 said:
TexasBred":21c76ll9 said:

i believe lots of difference in the wine now and then. You forgot to call Alice's preaching huh. By the way its my opinion not preaching. See I did not ask for an offering. :lol2:

Dusty....wine is wine....very fermented...one of the oldest methods of preservation. Otherwise it's either grapejuice or vinegar. Heck I guess I missed Alice's sermon too..will have to scroll back.....But next time don't forget to pass the plate...oh and do it pass before the sermon. :lol2: :lol2:

Dusty-Trails":63vyaf3a said:
[Kissing a woman who smokes would be like kissing an ash tray:
I can tell you this news sure throws a damper on my already crappy day. I was just saying the other day ~ "if I get a chance to kiss DT before I die, my life will have been complete". Better run get myself some of those patches.........

last week some new neighbors moved in down the road and coincidently enough they have a pair hangin from one of his trucks. dad busted out laughin and i really didnt know what to say. i dont really find them offensive but they dont make you out to look like a geinus either. they have John Deere plastered all over so it just shows what kind of people they are :roll: :p :)

cattleluvr18":186z7kzy said:
last week some new neighbors moved in down the road and coincidently enough they have a pair hangin from one of his trucks. dad busted out laughin and i really didnt know what to say. i dont really find them offensive but they dont make you out to look like a geinus either. they have John Deere plastered all over so it just shows what kind of people they are :roll: :p :)

they dont make you out to look like a geinus either

Well said, Kelly! :clap: :clap:

In fact, I was thinking those "adornments" should have stenciling on them...I on one and Q on the other.

Alice

Never judge a man's intelligence by the size of his nutz. Or even his wallet for that matter. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":jiotyf3y said:
Never judge a man's intelligence by the size of his nutz. Or even his wallet for that matter. :lol2: :lol2:

Whats left to judge it by then? Certainly not his brain...

Miss Daisy":sa73yche said:
TexasBred":sa73yche said:

Whats left to judge it by then? Certainly not his brain...

Miss Daisy you know it's always "his heart". :heart: :heart: :heart:

angie":s5akvlq6 said:
Dusty-Trails":s5akvlq6 said:
[Kissing a woman who smokes would be like kissing an ash tray:
I can tell you this news sure throws a damper on my already crappy day. I was just saying the other day ~ "if I get a chance to kiss DT before I die, my life will have been complete". Better run get myself some of those patches.........

Laugh and make light about smoking its your habit weakness or crutch not mine. When your wheezin from lung cancer, emphazema, copd, or laid up because of blood clots from poor circulation. You will have plenty of time to think just how easy it really would have been to put them down at anytime. I have seen two thirds of my dad's family die from smoking related illness. They all wished before they died they had never picked the first one up or quit when they had their health. Smoking is about as usless and as becoming as those nuts hanging from the truck or about as usefull as tits on a boar hog.

Course heres one more for you to consider. Second hand smoke wife now suffers from copd never smoked but the one pack. Her dad smoked doctors said she has copd because of the second hand smoke. He was the one that smoked and died from prostrate cancer she now suffers because of his smoking. Course most people who smoke dont think or care about their younguns or no one else. jmo and also seeing it first hand.

Dusty-Trails":1y9rl4mk said:
Laugh and make light about smoking its your habit weakness or crutch not mine.
Sheath your claws DT, and I will return the favor. I appreciate what you are saying there ~ not quite the same as "you're disgusting".

If I quit can I have a kiss? ;-) (you're supposed to laugh, that is kinda funny.)

Have a groovy night.

dieselbeef":2kofj9p0 said:
hillsdown":2kofj9p0 said:
Question for those that do have them, is your favorite radio show Bubba the Love Sponge?????? :lol2: FTE>>>

bubba rules...i hear him everyday..the werkin mans thoughts out loud. you mut have siris or on the net to hear em in canada

Sportster 4, an Xmas gift from hubby a few years ago . I must confess that 100 and 101 are the most listened to channels in the house or pick up....Shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone 8) . Ya gotta love Ned ,Brent and Manson, however Spice is kind of a tool...and of course everyone loves Janie Cakes...
I guess you get them twice a day living in Florida, once in the morn. on terrestrial and then again in the aft. on satellite..

Brute 23":1nns7hok said:
Every thing offends some on, at one point in time.

Yup, gotta be awful sensitive to let truck nuts upset you. In this country it should be perfectly legal to offend anyone and everyone. I'm dead serious. The 1st amendment doesn't prohibit speech if it offends someone. For example "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. UNLESS IT OFFENDS SOMEONE." Of course it doesn't say "UNLESS IT OFFENDS SOMEONE". The first amendment guaranteed us the right to offend people. Of course now we can't because the Government, companies, and PC opinion is stifling us. We have drifted from the true intentions of our forefathers. Maybe that is why we are taxed 6 ways to Sunday and our forefathers overthrew the most powerful country of that time partly over a tea tax.

Walt