Truck or car colors

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king":105pu1nf said:
I wanted people to see me while I was driving so I went with Victory Red, since hazard orange wasn't an option. :lol:

27926658994_a1202b6b7b_h.jpg
Resale red...good color to have..

That grey pavement color is extremely hard to see at certain times and weather conditions , especially without lights on in a shower or road spray . The headlights thing is just ridiculous anymore , Id really like to get my hands around the throat of the guy who invented "stupid stars ".

Most seldom think from the other fellow's point of view. Sort of like children wearing dark clothing walking or
riding a bike in the twilight thinking drivers must be able to see them because they can see the cars so well.

Asphalt needs to be a different color, now I know why so many people are swerving and running off the road. Maybe every vehicle needs a strobe light like a school bus. Because adding a third brake light hasn't helped to make people pay ATTENTION and stop running into the back of other vehicles.

True Grit Farms":dsurppmn said:
Asphalt needs to be a different color, now I know why so many people are swerving and running off the road. Maybe every vehicle needs a strobe light like a school bus. Because adding a third brake light hasn't helped to make people pay ATTENTION and stop running into the back of other vehicles.
if people weren't always on the brakes for nothing that would help too.. darn, driving around here they're on the brake for every corner.. they're not slowing down, they're just eternally covering the brake

Aaron":18tv5dip said:
ddd75":18tv5dip said:
speaking of high beams..

whats up with people just leaving the high beams on all the time? I have my hand on the 'brights' lever the entire time i drive at night because i have to bright nearly 80% of the cars on the road.

especially those newer models with the high intensity blue lights. they can see like daylight with the low beams on but no no.. they need the high beams on..

I don't know about other places, but don't remember dimming headlights being mentioned in drivers handbook here. Not sure that it is law here or just more of a courtesy. Of course flashing headlights to other drivers to warn of the cop at the next bend in the corner wasn't mentioned either. :D

yea.. you're not allowed to leave your high beams on or use them in town. It actually blinds other people coming at you.. making it pretty dangerous..

that's just basic common sense and its the law.

I just picked up my new car today and I wanted to make sure I was highly visible. "Saftey first" has always been my motto.

Latest posts