Truck Flatbed MFG. recommendation?

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm having trouble believing that a flatbed cost so much. I guess I'm out of touch with reality.

Bradford, Maxwell and CM would be my picks in that order
For just a regular run of mill cheap flatbed
I would Probly go J&I

I have CM beds on everything around here, and they never let me down until the most recent one. I bought a new truck and bought a new CM bed for it. The long and the short of it......powder coat had bare spots underneath, and the deck was so warped that it sounded like a bass drum when you walked across it. I called CM, and sent them pictures and video. They took care of me 100%. There was never any kind of an ill tempered conversation, and I'm still a happy customer. They took a less than perfect situation, and used it to keep me as a customer. There will be a CM bed on the next truck for sure.

I'm a fan of CM beds as well. I have one on my '16 Chevy K3500, and am very pleased with it. There are several in our family, and they've always been good.

Look at http://www.bradfordbuilt.com/ They have great beds and are solid built. A CM bed was about 1200 for the bed. Bradford was about 2K, but far better looking and more usable and stronger features. A model specific wiring harness, mud flaps and mounts for the trailer wiring. Comes with the recessed gooseneck ball, 2" receiver and heavy duty chain hoops. Fold down side rails with tie-down rings.

It's what I put on mine and haven't looked back. JMHO

Latest posts