trash trash trash

Help Support CattleToday:

Andybob":9k0swymb said:
A neighbour lost a calf to rumen compaction after eating a chip packet, possibly attracted by the salt.
Ummm-yes, the CALF ate the packet, not the neighbour!

Double shame...the loss of a calf and that the calf didn't eat the neighbor.

I CANT STAND LITTERERS OR SPITTERS[FOLKS WHO SPIT THIER GUM FOR WHEELCHAIARS AND SHOES]

Gale Seddon":1l9cht9d said:
Haven't yet figured out why people who drink bottled water toss the plastic bottles out of their cars...always thought they'd be less inclined to litter. And soda cans 15' or so INTO the pasture...gotta be intentional! I go up and down our road filling plastic bags with garbage, even found somebody's underwear once....now that's scary! Not to mention disgusting.

:lol: I thought the same thing about the water bottles. Your comment on the underwear made me laugh. Last summer in a back pasture about 50' from a back road I found four empty beer cans and two pair of panties. My first thought was "Gee, only took two beers apiece to get those off." :shock:

The problem with anything strange in pastures is that cows will fight each other for the opportunity to get it in their mouth. Had some of those mylar ballons filled with helium land in the pasture one day. Them still having a little gas in them so they floated across the ground is the only reason they didn;t get eaten. But the cows sure chased them around a lot before I got to them.

dun

Having lived in two different states. And experiencing a "boom' in rural developement in both. I can only conclude we do it to ourselves. We happened to be driving in an area that had recently been developed. Passed a fellow on his acreage tractor pulling a lawn cart(?? not sure what they are called, the little dump trailer things) Loaded to the brim with pieces of sheetrock, wood bits, things left over from construction. I felt sorry for him having to pick-up all that stuff from the ditches.
SILLY ME :mad:. Upon returning that way I discovered he had just driven down the road and around the corner from HIS house to throw it in the ditch. :stop:
You can't have self-government without self-control. :(

Latest posts