becoming trailer trash!?!?????

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
I'm tired of paying property taxes, school taxes, state taxes, etc.
I want to live more independently.
Some may say I'll become trailer trash so I want your opinion
before I make this decision.

untitled-11.jpg
untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg
untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg
untitled6.jpg
untitled7.jpg

8-1.jpg
9-1.jpg
10-1.jpg

11.jpg

untitled12.jpg
13.jpg

What do you think about my decision?

I'd have to leave it parked somewhere because I wouldn't be able to afford to gas it up.

Honestly, I guess if you have the money for it. But it's a bit over the top for me.

not a little over the top,its a whole lot. you should spend your money more wisely. think of the doublewide, you could buy with that money. plus have enough left over for a flatbottom and a wide screen.... you are sorry excuse for a redneck :p EDIT since when did trailor trash worry about taxes anyway ;-)

All it needs is a gun rack and I am in heaven.

Lots of folks live like this.

You should see some of the rigs that travel the Alaska Highway each year - now that it is paved some big money drives up and down for several months of the year.

Bez+

You can't be trailer trash unless you replace the tires/wheels on the car with concrete blocks and throw the tires on top of the motor home. You'll also need to figure out how to get a broken freezer/refrigerator in there somewhere.

I've obviously done something wrong in life, cause my trailer don't look nothin like that! :lol2:

It only needs a place to clean the fish and hang the deer carcasses, then it will be complete! :cboy:

ALACOWMAN":1ynendea said:
LoveMoo11":1ynendea said:
If you have enough money to buy that thing, you're not trash.
whoa! we hit a bump in the road...............money can't buy character,

hey, hey, hey, I have some character, we don't have rednecks here, we have gypos (gypsies) just wondered what to do with all that lottery money I keep dreaming of. One day ah! one day. living the life on the road in style,
angeleyes.gif

john250":2fvbnai9 said:
I could cash in the cows, the machines and the land and probably still come up a few bucks short on that.
Maybe I could get a bridge loan for the balance.

Call your congressman Bandit. ;-)

Some people got the money. That is nice.

chrisy":qso9lawx said:
just wondered what to do with all that lottery money I keep dreaming of. One day ah! one day. living the life on the road in style,

I'd travel too but I'd be staying in hotels and such so I wouldn't have to make my bed or clean up after myself. I think I'd have everything on draft and just go wherever the urge took me. :banana:

Well what i meant by that is that the general public isn't going to consider you trailer trash if you drive around in that-but i do agree that trash doesn't have to do with $-hey I'm a poor college student that lives in a trailer...but I don't consider myself trash :)

ALACOWMAN":3kgvbq1v said:
LoveMoo11":3kgvbq1v said:
If you have enough money to buy that thing, you're not trash.
whoa! we hit a bump in the road...............money can't buy character,

Good post.

LoveMoo11":3kgvbq1v said:
Well what i meant by that is that the general public isn't going to consider you trailer trash if you drive around in that-but i do agree that trash doesn't have to do with $-hey I'm a poor college student that lives in a trailer...but I don't consider myself trash :)

I ain't much into the general publics way of thinking. I was a college student once. Ain't nothing wrong with most folks that live in trailers that ain't wrong with the rest of us.

Latest posts