Toronado Damage IN,KY,OH

Help Support CattleToday:

kyfred

Reaction score
This afternoon we had a toronado to pass through the area doing a great amount of damage. Loss of life, Houses and other damage. the storms started around noon north of Louisville and then we heard they had a toronado on the ground then about thirty min later it was approching our then the toronado went a few miles north of where we live. We were spared, but a lot of damage just to the north of us.
If interested you can see reports on WLWT.COM and WCPO.COM and WKRC.COM
kyfred

I was not hit but helped clear roads and check on people until 4am. Some places we did not get cleaned and so many trees were down I could not walk there. Crews went back today. Major damages along the TN/VA state line. One friend lose 4 barns and over a mile of fence. No lives lost here though.

In 2006 I lost every worldly possession I ever owned to a tornado. My family was spared. I learned that day what really has value. Pray with out ceasing for those that lost loved ones. Hard work will put a farm and home back together. Lives can't be replaced.

I feel for some of the people in Alabama. Some of them have just finished rebuilding their homes only to have them damaged again.

We had several tornadoes rip through here in s.e. Ky last nite. Lots of damage and 4 people killed here locally. The wife and son-in-law saw one passing behind the farm as I was coming home from visiting my parents across town. I heard of the sighting on the radio while driving home.

Latest posts