TO mnmt:Bull Pic for your challenge--where's yours?

Help Support CattleToday:

OK Jeanne

Reaction score
pancho_2.jpg

Here's a 2 yr old bull; don't as yet have a photo at 3 yrs.
His first calves were last spring: between 60 and 75 lbs BW
and all grew nicely. Very gentle; SC 42cm frame 5.
If he's like his sire, he will mature into final form at about
age 4...grassfed. He's not the best we've ever produced,
but not the worst either.

OK Jeanne, Thats a good bull, I really like the low birthweight. Easy on the cows, easy on the calves. Short labor, the calves are up fast and on their way.

I've been moving cow calf pairs to pasture, Been going pretty good but those mother cows with their new babies. Wow :shock: Its a lot of work for a 1 man operation. Have'nt taken the time to take photos :oops: I'll take some good shots on the range soon.

mnmt

I posted this pic of mine a short while ago, but here he is again, I would like to see some of the other bulls that belong to the regulars on the board... put up or shut of type of a deal... :D? Not saying my bull is great or even good, Tear him up I can/will take it and learn from it. He's a 4 yr old, easy calving.

Alan

IMG_03781.jpg

KIT_Duke.jpg

Another one. Sorry I have not figured out how to change size of photo.

Alan":1cc5gjw8 said:
I posted this pic of mine a short while ago, but here he is again, I would like to see some of the other bulls that belong to the regulars on the board... put up or shut of type of a deal... :D? Not saying my bull is great or even good, Tear him up I can/will take it and learn from it. He's a 4 yr old, easy calving.

Alan

IMG_03781.jpg

Mister Alan this here is the only one i got a photogragh of that can be loaded on this machine. i,ll get my youngest to take some more when he rides out with us again. i even got me a few bulls that take a shining ta yuren. ;-)

bull506.jpg

Caustic,
Good lookin, workin bull. Looks like he's showin the youngun whats goin on, too. Just like the black one of Only-Beef.
Ryan

novocaine.jpg

Novocaine_May.jpg

This is my little guy, first pic he's about 7 months and the second pic was taken a week ago on our run, hes a year old in that picture. I love the little dude!

Thanks Msscamp! Funny thing about him - all his calves
last year were heifers! We only had him with 8 females
as a yearling and all 8 of his resulting calves were females.
They did very well in our auction. I admit to being partial
to the silver colored Murrays - but this spring we did have
a cocoa-colored heifer calf out of purebred parents. I've
already used up the name "OK Cocoa", so I'll have to think
up another appropriate one when time to register comes
around.

Caustic Burno":kfu34ksv said:
The old bull I don't have one of them fancy digital cameras to take the younger bulls pic.

0824ecf2.jpg
[/img]

Mister Caustic Burno ya have a good worken bull there. looks ta me like your cow is gonna give him a chance at earnen his keep.

Hill Creek Farm":2pg2mjlr said:
I wish I could post a picture of my newest picture of my bull, but I don't know how? Maybe I could email it to someone and they could post it for me. :cboy:

Hill Creek, look at the very first post on the Breeds board and you'll see step-by-step instructions on posting a photo. You can open a free photo account at Photobucket.com. Give it a try, we want to see your bull!

Latest posts