TO mnmt:Bull Pic for your challenge--where's yours?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm":uihvmaza said:
I wish I could post a picture of my newest picture of my bull, but I don't know how?

The very first item on the Breeds Board tells you how to post to the Cattle Today photo gallery, then to your post. If you have trouble feel free to e-mail me your picture and I'll post it for you. :)

OK Jeanne":1i5ydhxt said:
Thanks Msscamp! Funny thing about him - all his calves
last year were heifers!

That's interesting! Now you know who to breed the cows you really want heifer calves out of to! ;-) :lol: :lol:

Some good bulls.

I share Hill Creek's frustration. While I know how to post from photobucket, the last round of pics I took won't load to photobucket! I don't know if Walmart changed their format on the discs too much or what.

i think using the photo gallery on here is a lot easier than going to the trouble of using photobucket, but then photobucket and i have always had a love/hate kind of relationship. once you figure out how to use the photo gallery its a lot more convenient than fotobucket, in my opinion. give 'er a try.

Beefy":l34mhy32 said:
i think using the photo gallery on here is a lot easier than going to the trouble of using photobucket, but then photobucket and i have always had a love/hate kind of relationship. once you figure out how to use the photo gallery its a lot more convenient than fotobucket, in my opinion. give 'er a try.

I agree 100%, I'll never use photobucket again! The forum photo gallery is quicker, easier, and a lot less frustrating.

Caustic Burno":1x7rm3p3 said:
Hill Creek Farm":1x7rm3p3 said:
Caustic, where did you get your bull from or did you raise him yourself? :cboy:

Bought him from Camp I have two more younger ones.
One I bought from Camp and a Brangus.

I know you don't need me to tell you this, but he's a good looking bull Caustic!

This is Angus shortly after being pulled from his women. I don't know how old he was in the pic.

9_8_05_farm_033.jpg

*Cowgirl*":2po9s8up said:
This is Angus shortly after being pulled from his women. I don't know how old he was in the pic.

9_8_05_farm_033.jpg

thats a pretty good looking bull, just a bad picture. makes him look shorter than he is and with a big head. need to get down lower and centered with the bull.

greenwillowherefords
this is a show me your herd bull challenge post. i see that your bull works, but where is he?

Beefy":2kce5oip said:
greenwillowherefords
this is a show me your herd bull challenge post. i see that your bull works, but where is he?

Maybe he's one of those hermaphrodite bulls? Breeding and nursing all rolled up in one neat package?

Beefy":14wgm96y said:
tell me about that cow on the left.

She calved not long after the pic, a very nice heifer (IMO) Getting ready to develop pics hopefully. Her fourth calf. She's a very gentle cow. Her heifer calf from last year was purchased by Flying G Ranch, with a 205 weight of 639# without creep.

She could stand a stronger topline.

Latest posts