Thomas the Tank Engine has run into political correctness

Help Support CattleToday:

Ive watched plenty of those shows and i think its a hard stretch to get all of that out of it. I mean how do you get racism out of the smoke color?

Workinonit Farm":18oblmrl said:
Is there no end to the ridiculousness? Good grief!

This nation is turning into a bunch of wussies!

Katherine
Yes ma'am, by design. There has never before been a time when propaganda has not only been easier to spread; the people willing spread it, and very fast. We are witnessing a snowball rolling down hill, headed straight for he!! in a hand basket

Really what will they come up with next? my Son loved Thomas as did our eldest when he was young and it didn't do them any harm, I liked it best when Ringo Star used to be the voice over of Thomas. I was a teacher and didn't see half of what that twat of an author saw, think she is just seeing what she wants to in it, and there are girls in it, Thomas's two coaches are girls, and there is Henrietta, Henrietta is a passenger coach that travels with Toby, Victoria, and Elsie. Percy or Daisy take her when Toby is absent. An English story that has been around since 1945, 69 years and only now some person has come up with such stupidness, sorry for the rant but in my opinion long live Thomas and friends.
ps my Grandson will be watching when he is older, and my Granddaughter loves it. hands off of our Thomas. :compute:

Latest posts