For Kenny Thomas

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
345889807_1262898531271070_7153662657710052458_n.jpg

Actually only 2 hours. There is so much traffic there already its going to be hard to get in to it.
But if nothing goes wrong i will be stopping at the one in Richmond KY in a couple hours. Pulling a new Kiefer trailer to Ohio.
My wife went with a friend to Sevierville last night. They were paving at the I 40-81split it took her 4 hours to get home.

I will make my first trip to a Buc ee's next Thursday when I have to go to Smithville and will pass by the one in Crossville.

It doesn't seem possible but i bet there was 500 people inside the Buc-ees in Richmond KY today plus almost every pump had someone getting fuel. It took me less than 30 seconds to check out. There is never a wait.
Best thing was i filled up with diesel for 3.349. Saved enough on 33 gallon to pay for the big sandwich.

It doesn't seem possible but i bet there was 500 people inside the Buc-ees in Richmond KY today plus almost every pump had someone getting fuel. It took me less than 30 seconds to check out. There is never a wait.
Best thing was i filled up with diesel for 3.349. Saved enough on 33 gallon to pay for the big sandwich.
No, it's possible, I was at the one near Temple, TX the other day and started to go back out to the truck for a sorting stick.

Caching
I'm feeling very sheltered. I've never even seen a Buc-ees. I'm sure I can Google it, and next time outta town I could find one.
We're a bit rural and hillbillyish, with a tinge of redneck. Probably ate too many turnips and pork.
I've never seen a Costco either.
turnips and pork..... 😄

I'm feeling very sheltered. I've never even seen a Buc-ees. I'm sure I can Google it, and next time outta town I could find one.
We're a bit rural and hillbillyish, with a tinge of redneck. Probably ate too many turnips and pork.
I've never seen a Costco either.
Hotdog and bottomless pop for $1.50 is a deal at Costco.

Latest posts