This is the coffee shop so....

Help Support CattleToday:

To show where I'm from.. TIM HORTONS.. double double.

I actually gave up coffee for the most part, though not caffeine.. I drink a half a pot of black tea in the morning, sugar, no milk/cream.. If I have an afternoon cup, I may have cream in it. I used to drink a 22oz cup of Timmies coffee on my trip to work (20 minutes), and have a second ready to go which would last me the rest of the morning... That was the worst part of doing service work in the states.. No decent morning coffee (Except for Detroit that had a timmies).

I loathe starbucks (sucks bucks!).

I am not picky when it comes to coffee. Anything will do.
Black, strong, fresh or 2 days old is ok with me. Can also be hot or cold. Generic cheap stuff is just fine. If the coffee pots broke, just poor some water over a paper towel wraped around some old grounds. :cowboy:

I drink my coffee anyway I can get it. We enjoy drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the afternoon. Most of the time I won't drink coffee out, some of the surveillance camera video's are disgusting.

Alan":366re7tm said:
I like my coffee just the same way as my wife shows her love to me ...... cold and bitter! :hide: :hide: Hope she doesn't read this! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, hot with a heaping spoon of sugar. I recently got a Vue coffee maker, best move for coffee I have made, just too easy to get a hot cup quickly in the morning, no mess no fuss.

Alan I believe we might have married sisters.........

I was in a Starbucks once, and only because of my sister :roll:

Give me McDonalds or Burger King coffee and I'm happy :D Give me the senior discount, I'm even happier :banana:

IMO, the C-stores and truck stops have some of the best coffee around here.

I set the coffee maker to come on at 5:00 AM and get up a out 10 minutes later. I like it fairly strong and sweeten with Equal. No cream. I had to look to see what we use and it's Folgers Black Silk. Pretty good coffee.
I've had Strarbucks a couple of times. Good but not worth the price. Never had McDonalds but hear it's suppose to be good too....never had one of their burgers either.

TB, McDonald's serves CAB so you know your getting the best hamburger. And McDonald's dose have good coffee by the way.

highgrit":1d3pvh17 said:
TB, McDonald's serves CAB so you know your getting the best hamburger. And McDonald's dose have good coffee by the way.

Seriously, McD's has better burgers without so much glop on them than they used to, but IMO the average Mom/Pop place still beats any fast food burger :idea:

A quick breakfast on the go from McD's works better for me than stopping there any other time of day. I usually order either the bacon/egg/cheese bagel or the steak/egg/cheese bagel ;-)

highgrit":3oex19ky said:
now we know..
[McDonald's Same-Store Sales Growth Continues Slide in 1Q15
By Adam Jones • Apr 24, 2015 4:50 pm EDT
Declining same-store sales

McDonald's (MCD) same-store sales growth in its major market, the US, continues its declining trend. In the last part of this series, we learned that McDonald's EPS (earnings per share) declined 16.5% YoY (year-over-Year), which is a result of this negative same-store sales growth trend.

McDonald's (MCD) revenues declined 11% YoY. Revenues in a restaurant industry are primarily driven by same-store sales and unit growth. Global same-store sales were down 2.3% YoY from 0.5%. McDonald's reports its same-store sales growth under four segments, as you can see in the chart below.

http://marketrealist.com/2015/04/mcdona ... lide-1q15/

highgrit":3ffmfp5j said:
I've heard the coffee is really good. NO idea about the burgers. I have eaten some of their breakfast biscuits, etc. but always get milk with them. I'llhave to try the coffee....might have to check out what the CAB stands for in McDonald's burgers though. :lol: :lol:

Boiling hot full cream milk, 3 teaspoons of brown sugar and not quite a heaped teaspoon of this :D -
312641.jpg

Just getting going this fine Sunday morning, nothing like a nice pumpkin spice latte with mocha cream and a twist of cinnamon to go along with my toasted tofu! Good eats!! :mrgreen:

Black and hot. Going thru a box of McDonald's K Cups right now and it's good coffee. Normally, the wife makes up those reusable K Cups with Folgers.

Hot, black, often, and loaded with the highest amount of caffeine possible. I'm addicted to it, but it's an addiction my family and I can live with!

Latest posts