This is the coffee shop so....

Help Support CattleToday:

I will take mine "Irish".

And if you have no Irish whiskey, I will take it the same way the buyers at the sale barn prefer their cattle.... :hide:

I like arabica bean coffee. Don't much matter what brand as long as it isn't too dark a roast and arabica beans. For everyday, just a little sugar in it. Once in a while, when there is real cream in the house, I'll put cream in it. And keep the coffee maker clean, run vinegar thru it once a month to keep the deposits from building up if you have hard water. Filtered water like out of a Pur pitcher makes for better tasting coffee too.

Hmmmm, reviewing all that I'm pretty darn picky for someone who only drinks a cup or two a day!

Hot and black!

Fresh ground beans at night coffee pot on a timer for 5:45 am.

Lovely wife will huddle around her first cup in the morning, I drink mine for business. Never have any after 830 or so.

Black and strong dark roast. No milk or cream but sometimes 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Hills Bro or HEB brand works--I cannot stand Community brand tho. Too bitter.
12-14 cups in 24hrs is about normal for me--just finished a cup and will have another in a few minutes.

I like my coffee just the same way as my wife shows her love to me ...... cold and bitter! :hide: :hide: Hope she doesn't read this! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, hot with a heaping spoon of sugar. I recently got a Vue coffee maker, best move for coffee I have made, just too easy to get a hot cup quickly in the morning, no mess no fuss.

Alan":28uqopcv said:
I like my coffee just the same way as my wife shows her love to me ...... cold and bitter! :hide: :hide: Hope she doesn't read this! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, hot with a heaping spoon of sugar. I recently got a Vue coffee maker, best move for coffee I have made, just too easy to get a hot cup quickly in the morning, no mess no fuss.

I had you figured for a pumpkin spice latte guy.

Deepsouth":2kwajc8u said:
Alan":2kwajc8u said:

What is that?

greybeard":33kfojqw said:
Deepsouth":33kfojqw said:
Alan":33kfojqw said:

What is that?

Says a lot that DS know what it is! :shock: :lol: :lol: I used to be a "coffee never stayed in my cup long enough to cool down, all day long" guy. But now I limit myself to two cups a morning and done. Use to be folgers, but now just a simple breakfast blend or Hawiian blend, no foo foo coffee for me and no cream. I do have a hard time ordering a cup of coffee from stars bucks type of place, I say I want a medium coffee and get a blank stare back.

Latest posts