The Tranquility of Mayberry

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
the-andy-griffith-show-the-complete-first-season-20041112102447608.jpg

Of all the main characters, if you count Otis a main character, he is the only one that was married.

1b6adaf7aaff182a791194f2f02345f3.jpg

Don_Knotts_Jim_Nabors_Andy_Griffith_Show_1964.JPG

I read an article years ago, that said programs used to be designed in a such away as to not make children wonder where children come from. Now we got a show called Teen Moms. You gotta love change.

Bigfoot":3sw1yijq said:
I read an article years ago, that said programs used to be designed in a such away as to not make children wonder where children come from. Now we got a show called Teen Moms. You gotta love change.
Yep. Lucy and Ricky always had to have separate beds.

Jogeephus":2soicn5h said:
Now we all wonder where the food that feeds the children of these children is going to come from.
I hate to disagree but from where I sit the problem is that very few people are wondering that and the rest are blaming all of their woes on agriculture... But that's fine, I have plenty of water to feed MY family.

Bigfoot":3c3mvzeg said:
Yep. The Flintstones had separate beds

Ouachita":2t2bxi2x said:
Bigfoot":2t2bxi2x said:

Necessity, twin beds of stone would have been bad enough. Can you imagine trying to move a king sized slab? Take a pretty big dinosaur.

Commercialfarmer":rx3ae3jc said:
Ouachita":rx3ae3jc said:
Bigfoot":rx3ae3jc said:

Necessity, twin beds of stone would have been bad enough. Can you imagine trying to move a king sized slab? Take a pretty big dinosaur.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Your right CF!

They don't wonder about it now either!

cow pollinater":1muniu8f said:
Jogeephus":1muniu8f said:
Now we all wonder where the food that feeds the children of these children is going to come from.
I hate to disagree but from where I sit the problem is that very few people are wondering that and the rest are blaming all of their woes on agriculture... But that's fine, I have plenty of water to feed MY family.

Just wait for re-distribution of food and water and see who gets the most.

Latest posts