The Murray Grey Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Thats a really good milk number on that new bull...wish I could see a side profile of him as the angle of the camera I don't think is doing his hind-end justice. You say Tasmanian bloodlines? I think read something about that once...I may have it wrong but aren't they the ones who tried to duplicate the Shorthorn/Angus cross and had a different name?

Over here when you buy from a bulltest, a lot of times all you have is a DVD with a very short clip! Hopefully the one you had was long enough that you were able to see him move more than a few steps in either direction!

Yes, i did look up Lindsay Elect on the Aussie site... since a lot of my pedgrees are based on Australian lines I spend a lot of time on the site. What I meant was that I can't find any information OTHER than that. I wish I had access to someone at the Lindsday stud who could have given me a little history on him... like if he was ever shown, etc. etc.

Thanks for more pictures... keep sending them... I love them... its like looking at pictures of relatives you've never met. You don't know who they are but feel the connection (haha). Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts