The middle East is about to implode.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Richnm said:
I slapped an idiot yesterday at a car dealership for calling me a liberal. He was screaming at sales people and then started yelling at me. I was buying a truck minding my own business. Called me a white supremicist , I am only a quarter white. He got in my face so I slapped him like a child. Luckily for him I didn't have my COWBOY BOOTS on! Cops came, he went to jail. I wish people didn't act like morons on both sides. If you disagree , disagree ON FACTS NOT SPIN! AND NoT interject politics in to non related arguments. Here is a pic of the idiot when he woke up
What I'm confused with is..how did he go from calling you a liberal, too a white supremacist? Sounds like He's Been reading too many Facebook post..

I didn't get it either. He was screaming and throwing tables. He came to mine .... 2x US kickboxing champ 205 lbs. 2003-2005 Jackson's Albuquerque GYM. Guess he had bad credit. ...

Richnm said:
I didn't get it either. He was screaming and throwing tables. He came to mine .... 2x US kickboxing champ 205 lbs. 2003-2005 Jackson's Albuquerque GYM. Guess he had bad credit. ...
no such thing as bad credit, at a Dealership anymore..if you walk in,under your own power,, and still breathing..they can put you in something ..

It must really be be bad for the middle east now to not have the power on fuel that they use to have, its actually fun to watch.

sstterry said:
Buck Randall said:
Nobody is as sharp at 75 as they were twenty years earlier.
Spoken like a young person. Many folks in their 70's are sharper than they were when they were in their 40's.
Sharper in their 70's than 40's is so rare, being few and far between, that nobody comes to mind.

Albert Einstein completed original ideas by age 56 spent last 20 yrs of his life rehashing them,
with no break through.
Henry Ford great engineering ideas up to age 55 last 28 yrs of his life were about power and control.
Steve Jobs dead at 56.

Seems after age 55 success comes from just repeating or expanding upon work by hiring the best
who are 20 yrs younger than yourself to do it and implementing their ideas as your own.

Son of Butch said:
sstterry said:
Buck Randall said:
Spoken like a young person. Many folks in their 70's are sharper than they were when they were in their 40's.
Sharper in their 70's than 40's is so rare, being few and far between, that nobody comes to mind.

Albert Einstein completed original ideas by age 56 spent last 20 yrs of his life rehashing them,
with no break through.
Henry Ford great engineering ideas up to age 55 last 28 yrs of his life were about power and control.
Steve Jobs dead at 56.

Seems after age 55 success comes from just repeating or expanding upon work by hiring the best
who are 20 yrs younger than yourself to do it and implementing their ideas as your own.

Colonel Harland Sanders invented his famous chicken recipe at age 62...he did pretty well for himself and family. It is still finger licking good even today.

colonel-sanders.jpg

Son of Butch said:
sstterry said:
Buck Randall said:

with no break through.
Steve Jobs dead at 56.

Takes a little learned wisdom when things are working to not truck it up..... :) Then you have those that enough is never enough. :2cents:

jltrent said:
Son of Butch said:
sstterry said:
.... after age 55 success comes from repeating (replicating) or expanding upon work...
ie hiring others.

Colonel Harland Sanders invented his famous chicken recipe at age 62...he did pretty well
for himself and family. It is still finger licking good even today.

colonel-sanders.jpg
You made me google Col Sanders... excellent example of replicating an idea through others.
He actually invented his famous recipe and patented his method of cooking chicken in a pressure
cooker during the great depression at age 42. His own restaurant closed, but by franchising
(replicating) his concept in 1952 at age 62 he became rich and famous by overseeing the franchises.

Latest posts