The middle East is about to implode.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:
Let's end it this way. This nation is divided. Everyone rallies around the rhetoric on the right or the rhetoric on the left.

It all is wasted energy. The World is moved by forces much stronger than politics. Today's politics are only a moment in time. The dynamics of a planet rapidly headed to overpopulation will create challenges that will make trade with China look like a game of tinker toys.

Wow Ron, sounds like you almost realize there is a G O D in heaven all of a sudden.

That is not it. Politics don't deserve a serious effort. I just look at the entire picture and laugh.

Laughing or not, politics effects almost every aspect of our lives. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HDRider said:
Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Wow Ron, sounds like you almost realize there is a G O D in heaven all of a sudden.

That is not it. Politics don't deserve a serious effort. I just look at the entire picture and laugh.

Laughing or not, politics effects almost every aspect of our lives. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely correct!
The scary part the group that lead us to our last hot Civil War has us in a cold one today. Just pray it doesn't turn hot as it will cost us all dearly.

Caustic Burno said:
Buck Randall said:
Richnm said:
Don't start with stupid cow poop. I am listening to people that know more than I do or ever will. Ask Putin how he likes the hardest sanctions ever on Russia or how he feels about the arms including "tank busters" we gave Ukraine.

This administration's record with Russia has been mixed in really strange ways. Yes, we have the sanctions and military aid to Ukraine, but then there's the arguing on behalf of Russia to rejoin the G7, and a bizarre unwillingness to admit their role in the 2016 election and ongoing attempts to interfere. Literally every US intelligence agency, Robert Mueller, and a bipartisan Senate committee are in agreement that Russia ran a campaign to help Trump get elected. It's not even debatable at this point.

This is richer than three feet up a bulls a$$.
Here is the Senate Intelligence Committee's report (part II). 85 pages, but you only need to read the first few to get the gist of it. This isn't some lefty rag, it's an official bipartisan report.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

I believe nothing that comes from 435 corrupt politicians and their lackey staff in the sink hole of Washington.
There is no good just the bad and the ugly. It is sad to see how far our representatives have sunk in my lifetime IMO.

Caustic Burno said:
I believe nothing that comes from 435 corrupt politicians and their lackey staff in the sink hole of Washington.
The is no good just the bad and the ugly. It is sad to see how far our representatives have sunk in my lifetime IMO.

Well, either they're lying or Putin is lying. I'll trust the ones who present evidence and cite sources.

Buck Randall said:
Caustic Burno said:
The is no good just the bad and the ugly. It is sad to see how far our representatives have sunk in my lifetime IMO.

Well, either they're lying or Putin is lying. I'll trust the ones who present evidence and cite sources.
what is the evidence. what proof is there of russian interference. a sixteen year old could probaby set up a social media account that would appear to be russian.

if social media is/was the tool to interfere in the election, how many votes did it sway? not mine i don't use social media. google's biased search engine probable swayed more voters.

the report cited above mentions societal division in the united states by a russian agency, but daily the tv news causes societal division.

Buck Randall said:
Richnm said:
Little Cow said:
I see us bending to Putin's will far too much for our own good. Lots of weird things at play here. Impulsiveness is not the way to handle the Middle East.

Don't start with stupid cow poop. I am listening to people that know more than I do or ever will. Ask Putin how he likes the hardest sanctions ever on Russia or how he feels about the arms including "tank busters" we gave Ukraine.

This administration's record with Russia has been mixed in really strange ways. Yes, we have the sanctions and military aid to Ukraine, but then there's the arguing on behalf of Russia to rejoin the G7, and a bizarre unwillingness to admit their role in the 2016 election and ongoing attempts to interfere. Literally every US intelligence agency, Robert Mueller, and a bipartisan Senate committee are in agreement that Russia ran a campaign to help Trump get elected. It's not even debatable at this point.

I don't know exactly what Russia did to get Trump elected, but it must have worked like a charm on me. I will be voting for him again.......Those pesky Russians.

Im not sure how your politicians are paid but here in Australia they are paid well but not like in the corporate world. Being a politician takes an enormous amount of time out of your life, meetings at nights, visiting schools and public events, pretty much 7 days a week job. They fly pretty much non stop. So the Australian prime minister is on a salary of about $500 000 a year. To run a corporation your salary is in the tens of millions, so the question is, are we attracting the best people? Should the salaries be right up there? Honestly you could argue all day but in the end no one has a solution that everyone will agree on. For every argument there is a counter argument.

Redgully said:
kk,k
Im not sure how your politicians are paid but here in Australia they are paid well but not like in the corporate world. Being a politician takes an enormous amount of time out of your life, meetings at nights, visiting schools and public events, pretty much 7 days a week job. They fly pretty much non stop. So the Australian prime minister is on a salary of about $500 000 a year. To run a corporation your salary is in the tens of millions, so the question is, are we attracting the best people? Should the salaries be right up there? Honestly you could argue all day but in the end no one has a solution that everyone will agree on. For every argument there is a counter argument.
they're not paid great here at first.. But they magically become millionaires....with property in three states..and a island getaway ..one of the reasons they want him out. He's got his fingers around the plug of the dam.and fixing to drain..

ccr said:
Buck Randall said:
Caustic Burno said:

what is the evidence. what proof is there of russian interference. a sixteen year old could probaby set up a social media account that would appear to be russian.

if social media is/was the tool to interfere in the election, how many votes did it sway? not mine i don't use social media. google's biased search engine probable swayed more voters.

the report cited above mentions societal division in the united states by a russian agency, but daily the tv news causes societal division.

A 16 year old is not fooling the FBI, CIA, etc. Thousands of fake social media accounts based out of a foreign country working in a coordinated way is not an accident.

I'm not saying that Russian influence swayed the election. We can never know. The point is that they tried, and that they could succeed in the future if we don't take active measures to prevent it. We shouldn't tolerate it, and the President shouldn't be denying that it happened.

For what it's worth, Part I of the senate report asserts that they Russians successfully hacked into state voting systems. We have no evidence that they altered the results. Even though the outcome wasn't affected, we can't guarantee that it won't happen in the future. Everyone who believes in democracy ought to be angry about what Russia did, and election security shouldn't be a partisan issue.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Even if the Russians melded (they tried) the MEDIA changed more votes than Putin. I know rural farmers that didn't drive in to town to vote , they thought it was a waste of time and a lost cause according to the polls.

Redgully said:

No I don't think we are attracting the best people in many cases. The honest ones don't want to subject their families to the kind of BS, like what has gone on for the past 3 years. It is not worth it. The best get jobs in the private sector and make their money. I think some are overpaid, but that is strictly my opinion. I think athletes are WAY OVERPAID too. :roll:

All that aside, it is rather "interesting" how so many come in and get salaries in the 175-200,000 range and do become millionaires with multiple real estate holdings, and all that. Yet many others are never able to achieve that level????? :???:
There should be some sort of term limit also, not 6 years or anything too short as it takes a little time to learn everything you should know, and get to where you have some seniority to be a force to be reckoned with. But these ones that have never held a real job?? Nope, they need to do more than get paid from my paycheck's taxes. :bs:
And the ones who don't know when to get out.... like Pelosi..... :bang: :bang:

farmerjan said:
Redgully said:

No I don't think we are attracting the best people in many cases. The honest ones don't want to subject their families to the kind of BS, like what has gone on for the past 3 years. It is not worth it. The best get jobs in the private sector and make their money. I think some are overpaid, but that is strictly my opinion. I think athletes are WAY OVERPAID too. :roll:

All that aside, it is rather "interesting" how so many come in and get salaries in the 175-200,000 range and do become millionaires with multiple real estate holdings, and all that. Yet many others are never able to achieve that level????? :???:
There should be some sort of term limit also, not 6 years or anything too short as it takes a little time to learn everything you should know, and get to where you have some seniority to be a force to be reckoned with. But these ones that have never held a real job?? Nope, they need to do more than get paid from my paycheck's taxes. :bs:
That left wing lineup they got going on now , is like escapes from the nervous hospital.. :cowboy:

farmerjan said:
Redgully said:

She is one of the richest if not the richest in the house.
We need term limits bad 18 years max.
That's three for a senator and 9 for a representative. This going in and staying until death is for the birds.
The problem is everyone hates congress but loves their congressman for all the pork they bring home.

Buck Randall said:
ccr said:
Buck Randall said:

A 16 year old is not fooling the FBI, CIA, etc. Thousands of fake social media accounts based out of a foreign country working in a coordinated way is not an accident.

I'm not saying that Russian influence swayed the election. We can never know. The point is that they tried, and that they could succeed in the future if we don't take active measures to prevent it. We shouldn't tolerate it, and the President shouldn't be denying that it happened.

For what it's worth, Part I of the senate report asserts that they Russians successfully hacked into state voting systems. We have no evidence that they altered the results. Even though the outcome wasn't affected, we can't guarantee that it won't happen in the future. Everyone who believes in democracy ought to be angry about what Russia did, and election security shouldn't be a partisan issue.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

I'm more concerned with the cemetery vote that the Democrats always come up with than the Russians

Latest posts