the economy may be turning

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Today I booked the single largest paying job ever in 20 years of business. Anyone want to take a guess who the job is for? Think budget crisis

Tiger Woods? some of the folks I know from Fl. are doing well working on his house down there. I hope it's not Donald Trump he's sorry when it comes to paying his bills on time, and then it will be 10% less than the invoice when you get the final check.

Thanks for the heads up on Trump. Ill bump his invoice up by 20% if the opportunity arises. I wouldn't work for woods at any price. I did some work for Shaq at the house he bought for his mom, Ernie Els house, and Eric Roberts house.Eric Roberts was a trip.This last one, "they" will just print more money to cover my bill

Could be that fellow that used to live down the road from me. He got 20 for printing his own money. He could of got out early I guess.

hooknline":2lbrjwgz said:
Thanks for the heads up on Trump. Ill bump his invoice up by 20% if the opportunity arises. I wouldn't work for woods at any price. I did some work for Shaq at the house he bought for his mom, Ernie Els house, and Eric Roberts house.Eric Roberts was a trip.This last one, "they" will just print more money to cover my bill
Got to be a government contract.

hooknline":16kbnzew said:

Álvaro Uribe

The bid wasn't bad. I walked in, got the scope of work, came in higher than the other bids and got approval..all in about an hour total

Money earmarked for certain facility maintenance.I've done work with them for the last 12 years, but never to this extent.
DB, I've called in another guy in my line of work to run his rig also so we can get the job done in the time frame they need it.

aye 10-4..i been slammed 7 days a week anyways..probly couldnt have really helped ya.....i do packaging maintenence for tropicana orange juice...pays the bills but not alotta satisfaction in it

Latest posts