The dumb things people say!

Help Support CattleToday:

Old_man_emu

Reaction score
I once had a guy stand up infront of a group of people and say without a shadow of doubt or exception that, "I use Murray Grey bulls because Murray Greys don't have calving problems." Just flat out like that! He also said he would never use a limousin bull again because he did once and had calving problems. Added to that he complained that his murray grey calves didn't sell well because they didn't have any limousin in them. Strangely he failed to identify the fact that his calves were small and lack muscle and condition and the limo bull he used was about 3 frame sizes bigger than his cows and that he never considered birth weight or calving ease.
People like this frustrate me, especially when they speak like a voice of authority and influence other peoples thinking.
Sorry just needed to have a rant!

No problem. I fully understand. People are crazy. My pet peeve is that I hate people who are intolerant of others and other people's beliefs and customs. And I hate the French.

Jogeephus":2u7snv9l said:
No problem. I fully understand. People are crazy. My pet peeve is that I hate people who are intolerant of others and other people's beliefs and customs. And I hate the French.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":xl7zt7bs said:
:lol2: :lol2:

You Ain't right in the head Jogee.

No sane person could come up with this stuff!

You get me in trouble laughing. Continually.

backhoeboogie":2wc8jo6s said:
You Ain't right in the head Jogee.

No sane person could come up with this stuff!

You get me in trouble laughing. Continually.
I have had the same thoughts. But I give him the benefit of the doubt.
Thats the noble thing to do. :nod:

Ryder":1lt346bf said:
But I give him the benefit of the doubt

Exactly what are the benefits of doubt? Anything like friends with benefits? Because if it is then I am filled with doubt. Or maybe just retirement benefits because I doubt I will ever get to collect them.

Jogeephus":yvq18lmk said:

Yeah, but I kinda liked Brigette Bardot.

john250":1p6dh960 said:
Jogeephus":1p6dh960 said:

Is it her hairy ushaven beauty or her vegetarinism or her animal rights activism that intrigues you? ;-)

Jogeephus":2wbb0dur said:
john250":2wbb0dur said:
Jogeephus":2wbb0dur said:

Is it her hairy ushaven beauty or her vegetarinism or her animal rights activism that intrigues you? ;-)

It has been a long time, but I think it was her nakedness. :cowboy:

OK, I think I see. So if I'm following you correctly this would mean you are the type guy that lets little distractions get in your way of seeing interesting sites like dogs driving cars. ;-)

Dog.jpg

Jogeephus":ofep1sg8 said:
OK, I think I see. So if I'm following you correctly this would mean you are the type guy that lets little distractions get in your way of seeing interesting sites like dogs driving cars. ;-)

Dog.jpg

I dont get it Jogeephus, I dont see any dogs or cars in that picture :D

Latest posts