The computer age

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":11b4qd15 said:
I think I'm good for the hardware actually, my limitations it in the software though

I think I've done a great job of hijacking this thread.. Sorry :hide:

Nesikep,
Serial communications can be really tough. If you're going to use VB6 then the easiest thing to use is the MSCOMM active X control that you already have.

CottageFarm":1heyank7 said:
I'm pretty sure you guys were speaking English because I did recognize several words that you used, but it might as well have been Greek for all that I understood of it! :help: :lol:

I beleive it is called "Geek" :banana: :banana:

ANAZAZI":w5jkjejv said:
CottageFarm":w5jkjejv said:
I'm pretty sure you guys were speaking English because I did recognize several words that you used, but it might as well have been Greek for all that I understood of it! :help: :lol:

I beleive it is called "Geek" :banana: :banana:

or Nerd !

Hey, I resemble that remark. :lol: Sorry, get carried away when talking to someone who speaks the same language and since I've been doing it for more than 50 years it's a tough habit to break. But I promise I won't say "DUH" when you folks ask a question about this stuff.

lavacarancher":lnaxzjiz said:
Hey, I resemble that remark. :lol: Sorry, get carried away when talking to someone who speaks the same language and since I've been doing it for more than 50 years it's a tough habit to break. But I promise I won't say "DUH" when you folks ask a question about this stuff.
I'm too dumb to even ask a question. I simply accept it. ;-)

Latest posts