The Border

Help Support CattleToday:

First it's ambition. People are content with a apartment, a meal and a cellphone. Don't care about anything more out of life.

Second. They can get everything listed above without working.
I agree with you.

We have created a cush class and a system to subsidize the cush

I'm with you 100% Brute 23. No one really seems to understand the crisis we have on our border.
BP is very clear and outspoken when talking to us. Texas has moved a lot of resources down there like DPS to back up the BP because they are being over ran. I've seen pictures of guys waking through properties will full auto weapons, saw a burned body hanging from a tree in a pasture, and more.

It's only starting to make more of the local media but not the mainstream outlets.

I hate to see that stuff make the main stream media because it may really hurt that area down there but we don't seem to get the attention the way it's being done now. It's gotten to the point now where I don't think we have any thing to loose so they need to get that info out there.

I want to clarify that what I am speaking about, my experiences, are hours up off the river. It just a short span of a couple years the problems have moved North.

Every thing has gotten worse on the river. It's worse 1 hr up, 2 hrs up, etc. People who lived maybe 4-5 hrs up and had pretty minimal issues are now having regular problems.

First it's ambition. People are content with a apartment, a meal and a cellphone. Don't care about anything more out of life.
Lollygaggers...
I've never understood this at all. Regardless of how we came to be, whether religious or not, I do not believe we are here just to while away the hours without being productive far beyond our entertainment desires or even beyond our ability to make $$.

A person on their death bed should know he/she contributed to this old world in a meaningful way.