The best new breed of cattle. Now avalible!

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder who these Mods are? You think they are posting amongst us common folk?

Is it Frankie?
Dun?
Or maybe Caustic is a double agent mod, throwing us of his trail.

:lol:

warpaint":2idkvjbq said:
What happened to the fun and easy joking that was going on?

This is starting to get a little above and beyond.

Good point! what happened?

Alan

aplusmnt":2f1qjzuv said:
I wonder who these Mods are? You think they are posting amongst us common folk?

Is it Frankie?
Dun?
Or maybe Caustic is a double agent mod, throwing us of his trail.

:lol:

I will put money you got two right.

Maybe this will lighten things up a bit! I got a responce from ONLY-BEEF and he said that it would be fine if I posted it on here.

" Mister S.R.R. i do have me a bunch o them black baldy cattle yur looken fur but i aint gonna sell ya nar a one! ifen i wanted me some registerd stock othern my bulls id go on ahead and buy me some that way! them there baldy cows is good cattle cus there half an half they aint pure blood. best of luck to ya but theres to many dang breeds of cattle out there taday as it is"

It doesn't matter who the moderators are. They do a good job under conditions that seem to be getting more difficult every day. They probably can't even stand to read some of the garbage they have to sift through these days. And they do it for nothing, except the good of the Boards. Your thread was moved. It wasn't locked. It's not that big of a deal.

Jake":1mxbhzw5 said:
Texan":1mxbhzw5 said:
It's not that big of a deal.

AMEN!!

At this point! yes :nod: agreed! Soooooo instead of dragging it back up again guys :roll: how about a comment on the ABBA and the good it is going to bring the cattle industry. ;-)

ALACOWMAN":nk40qqcs said:
ok how do you plan to incorporate those mountain goats in this new outfit?

Are you talking about my F1 Welsh Black/Highland cows?
That is not a problem at all they are already black so all I have to do is breed them to a first class Black Hereford bull and I will have nothing but pure BB calves!!! :cboy: How about you??

S.R.R.":18qjn7ey said:
ALACOWMAN":18qjn7ey said:
ok how do you plan to incorporate those mountain goats in this new outfit?

Are you talking about my F1 Welsh Black/Highland cows?
That is not a problem at all they are already black so all I have to do is breed them to a first class Black Hereford bull and I will have nothing but pure BB calves!!! :cboy: How about you??

If you wait a couple of weeks, Hill will probably have what you're looking for in the way of bulls.

Hummmmmm Interesting the posts about a real breed of cattle that originally prompted this post "Any chance these guys will work." had 72 replies and 2321 views compared to this post about a fake breed of cattle! I wonder,what does that tell us?

Ronald Boggess":35hocmgx said:
It tells us you should let it go, especially since many of those 72 replies were yours.

Ron

Sorry ron but you missed the point! Good try though.

I was thinking more along the lines of how it shows that most of us already have our favorite breeds ect. and that as cattle men and women we have strong conviction when it comes to cattle and what should be considered an improvement on the animal or not!