The 2nd & VA

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
The "assault weapons" ban that passed the Democrat-controlled Virginia House of Delegates last week was shelved Monday morning by the Senate's Judiciary Committee.

WAVY reports the committee voted 10-5 to shift the legislation–HB 961–to the 2021 legislation session.

HDRider said:
The "assault weapons" ban that passed the Democrat-controlled Virginia House of Delegates last week was shelved Monday morning by the Senate's Judiciary Committee.

WAVY reports the committee voted 10-5 to shift the legislation–HB 961–to the 2021 legislation session.

Much ado about nothing.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:

Much ado about nothing.

Actually I think reality set in.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:

Much ado about nothing.

Unfortunately, I don't view it that way. I see it as "Let's regroup and come back with something a little less severe to see if we can slip that past." Instead of knocking the building down all at once, let's remove a brick here and there - from the bottom of course.

cfpinz said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:

Much ado about nothing.

Unfortunately, I don't view it that way. I see it as "Let's regroup and come back with something a little less severe to see if we can slip that past." Instead of knocking the building down all at once, let's remove a brick here and there - from the bottom of course.

Exactly right.

They reach, when the hand is slapped they reach again, just a little less far.

Then, when they get one restriction on the books, they reach again.

Latest posts