tell me what you think

Help Support CattleToday:

notimeforfear

Reaction score
kermit.jpg

Hard to tell from the angle of the photo...top line looks good.
Looks to be about 18 months old....
Just my two bits worth and I'm far from a bull expert.
Dmc

He looks a little skinny :shock:
Maybe if you fed him a little more hay, should do the trick :lol:

Just kidding 8)
Good looking animal, good job. :D

He looks nice to me. How far are you from Los Angeles? I was told there some kids (people) driving around shoting cattle the would be grazing near the road side is that so?

he is hereford im pretty sure. he was raised the first few months of his life at UCLA as a breeding experiment to create the "best bull" and im a few hours from LA we havent had any problems with it

notimeforfear":1otc1li0 said:
he is hereford im pretty sure. he was raised the first few months of his life at UCLA as a breeding experiment to create the "best bull" and im a few hours from LA we havent had any problems with it

nope

red angus, limousin, saler could be out of several red breeds but he's not a straight hereford withough that white face. - my first guess is Limousin, but I'm not sure.

Hippie Rancher":vdlrsjfq said:
notimeforfear":vdlrsjfq said:

nope

red angus, limousin, saler could be out of several red breeds but he's not a straight hereford withough that white face. - my first guess is Limousin, but I'm not sure.

To me he's got that typical Red Angus face...so I'm going with Red Angus. Definately NOT hereford though...

Nice bull, btw! :D

IluvABbeef":3p878axv said:
To me he's got that typical Red Angus face...so I'm going with Red Angus. Definately NOT hereford though...

Nice bull, btw! :D

Yeah, I haven't been around many straight Red Angus, but was thinking that about his head too at least the general shape - but a little rough, less refined than what I would think of for Angus...and he really isn't long enough in the body for lim, but I wasn't sure if it might be the angle of the photo.

Maybe he's one of those new all red herefords after all. ;-)

notimeforfear":3jyd16tr said:

Want to know what I think?

I think you need to research beef cattle a little more if you have any hope of ever making a success of it.

KNERSIE":23v3vs47 said:
notimeforfear":23v3vs47 said:

Want to know what I think?

I think you need to research beef cattle a little more if you have any hope of ever making a success of it.

:banana:

notimeforfear
Re:
he is hereford im pretty sure. he was raised the first few months of his life at UCLA as a breeding experiment to create the "best bull"
He very well may have “SOME” hereford in him but I would call him a composite, especially knowing he is from UCLA who were attempting “to create the "best bull".
But there is no doubt there is Angus in him, red or black or both.
After that your guess is as good as mine.
As for:
tell me what you think
Need more pics.
Get one from the rear and one from above and one with something in it we can compare his height too.

Who knows you may have a real winner there and don’t know it!
SL

Latest posts