tell me what you think

Help Support CattleToday:

Topkick":3h26fa1p said:
show steer up":3h26fa1p said:
notimeforfear":3h26fa1p said:
kermit.jpg

He looks pist to me.
must be the longhorn in him :D

For the record i am sure he was refeing to the one on the far end.
I certainly hope you are jokeing. Bulls don,t have calves at their side.
Looks like some red poll or red angus. Where does that sheath come from? Difinite composite.

Hippie Rancher":13ynr0c6 said:
notimeforfear":13ynr0c6 said:
he is hereford im pretty sure. he was raised the first few months of his life at UCLA as a breeding experiment to create the "best bull" and im a few hours from LA we havent had any problems with it

nope

red angus, limousin, saler could be out of several red breeds but he's not a straight hereford withough that white face. - my first guess is Limousin, but I'm not sure.

i rule out limo because he has an average nice quarter. limo would be hanging off more. salers seems like a good possibility. i say Angus(Black or Red)xSalers maybe Simmental.

well now im intrigued with my own bull haha so now we are going to work on his parentage. so we know for certain bc im possible thinkin about startin to show em

Show him as what?
this thread is confusing .. hereford, angus, red polled.... he may as well be a longhorn.

notimeforfear":2syhhlz4 said:
well now im intrigued with my own bull haha so now we are going to work on his parentage. so we know for certain bc im possible thinkin about startin to show em
I think you need to go to UCLA & find out what you have, and unless you purchased him as a Registered bull of ??? some breed, I don't think you will find any show to haul him to, unless, like Dun says, as a steer.
I think you are confused :shock:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":o604bkys said:
notimeforfear":o604bkys said:
I think you need to go to UCLA & find out what you have, and unless you purchased him as a Registered bull of ??? some breed, I don't think you will find any show to haul him to, unless, like Dun says, as a steer.

really clueless in my opinion

Your bull looks a lot like one that we have that is an F1 cross (50% purebred of one breed plus 50% purebred of another breed), I bet he's probably some type of hybrid. Nice looking, too.

KNERSIE":2h63fiqe said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2h63fiqe said:
notimeforfear":2h63fiqe said:

really clueless in my opinion

wait am i in the wrong forum....or is this the beginners board?

notimeforfear":2k41r47h said:
wait am i in the wrong forum....or is this the beginners board?

Don't worry about it.

Is there anyone there who can get you more info on him?
I would to hear more about it when you do find out. :D

Jeanne - Simme Valley":29dk91wk said:
notimeforfear":29dk91wk said:

He's allready showin him to ya'll. And by the sound of it he has Grand CH. of the day.

I hope you can clarify -My bet is a 4 way cross,charlos(sp)x angus x salah(sp)x (can't think of the name!!looks like a beef jersey)

notimeforfear":118trxf2 said:
he is hereford im pretty sure. he was raised the first few months of his life at UCLA as a breeding experiment to create the "best bull" and im a few hours from LA we havent had any problems with it

I think the experiment failed.