Tattle tell

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was coming home from work last night and was going through town on a back street when the car in front of me stopped at a stop sign. Driver, who resembled a cross between an orangutan and a brood mare, got out, popped the trunk and started unloading trash and carrying it across the street and dumping it in front of my friend's place of business - didn't even bother to put it in the dumpster just dumped it in front of the door. I have to sit and witness this thinking WTF. My trigger finger got to itching something terrible and my blood pressure rose. It was like the stupid monkey brood mare thought nothing wrong with it and I'm sure she thought she was beating the system by not having to pay the tipping fee charged at the dump because she was so special and entitled. It was as if this was normal in her eyes. Maybe she had a note from Opie. Anyhow, I called 911 and let them and gave the the information if they were interested. They were.

Jogeephus":2wazuix9 said:
Was coming home from work last night and was going through town on a back street when the car in front of me stopped at a stop sign. Driver, who resembled a cross between an orangutan and a brood mare, got out, popped the trunk and started unloading trash and carrying it across the street and dumping it in front of my friend's place of business - didn't even bother to put it in the dumpster just dumped it in front of the door. I have to sit and witness this thinking WTF. My trigger finger got to itching something terrible and my blood pressure rose. It was like the stupid monkey brood mare thought nothing wrong with it and I'm sure she thought she was beating the system by not having to pay the tipping fee charged at the dump because she was so special and entitled. It was as if this was normal in her eyes. Maybe she had a note from Opie. Anyhow, I called 911 and let them and gave the the information if they were interested. They were.

Now you get to go to court and meet her and her public defender in person. Of course they will feel sorry for her and dismiss the charges for lack of evidence!

Hey now, why negatively accuse innocent species??? My mares keep their waste in one corner when they have foals with them, my pigs have separate sleeping, eating and bathroom areas if given enough space. What you describe is a new species, lifetime welfare gotta have it all for nothing species. I greatly enjoy working my teams of mares on my farm, look at their butts for hours, wouldn't on the species you describe.
Glad you called, doubt she will learn anything, hope your friend appreciates it.

Your friend will probably be sued now because his door is too far from the curb. A jury of her peers will probably give her a million or three.

Farmerjon, you are absolutely right. I'd rather clean up after animals anyday than after a sloppy human!

I have an associate that caught a guy and a hooker going at it in the middle of his orange grove in the middle of the night parked next to a pile of trash. He snuck up next to them and loaded all the trash up in the guy's truck and let them haul it off. :lol:
I had a roofing company dumping materials on one of my citrus properties about a year ago. after about five dumps I put up a dummy camera and a sign that said that the area was protected by video survalliance and it stopped. Haven't had a problem since.

Latest posts