Don’t tell people what you know, KEEP THEM POOR!

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence said:
jehosofat said:
Branded, you took what Fence said wrong, I never claimed to be a 1% er, but a couple years ago I said I owned a boat that was faster than 99% of every other boat in the country. That's what Fence meant by 1% er.

Yes that comment ricochetd. I meant nothing derogatory. I'm sure ol 6mm is
Exactly as he says.........

If I was in the top 1 percent I'd buy 80000 acres and put me a single wide right in the middle of it. No airstrip, prolly not even a road...
Same. Except I'd have a helo pad to haul in my beer :cboy:

Man if Ron can confirm it, it has to be better than farmville, I now have a better idea on how to do business, lol, but I am interested in the pad to drop off beer.

5S Cattle said:
callmefence said:
jehosofat said:
Branded, you took what Fence said wrong, I never claimed to be a 1% er, but a couple years ago I said I owned a boat that was faster than 99% of every other boat in the country. That's what Fence meant by 1% er.

Yes that comment ricochetd. I meant nothing derogatory. I'm sure ol 6mm is
Exactly as he says.........

If I was in the top 1 percent I'd buy 80000 acres and put me a single wide right in the middle of it. No airstrip, prolly not even a road...
Same. Except I'd have a helo pad to haul in my beer :cboy:

And the sudafed! Don't forget the sudafed!!

************* said:
Another piece of "equipment" that I'm seriously considering is a DJI enterprise drone with a thermal imaging camera. Sounds fancy, but if I can go out on the porch, take a drone up at night during calving season and see who is doing what, see if any calves were born out in the back part of the farm, see if coyotes are near them, etc. Why the h.ll not? One lost or dead calf would pay for the drone, and back to the time issue, not having to drive all over the place to check things out at 1:00 a.m. is a bonus as well.

Now there is a good idea! I'm not sure how practical it would be for farm work, but if I could own it as a tax write-off....and also use it to locate gobblers without spooking them....well, I might need to think about this

Branded most of the 0% is or cash back, if you were still friends with the folks at farm credit you may be able to pencil out the cash back paid down with low intrest rate, your payment will be less!!!!
Im with you on having good equip, most every new tractor ive bought I sold it for as much or more than I paid usually after 5 years, now rollers I take a beating on.
Now ive got one of those fancy green rollers you speak of with B wrap, not sure if that means Ive made it but id sure like my New Holland back, love to sale you this POS but I dont have 0% intrest.

Latest posts